| General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here! |
 10-02-2006, 08:35 PM
|
|
Member
|
|
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 31
|
|
And we thought we'd been Fristed.....
From wikipedia:
While in medical school, Frist obtained cats from animal shelters, under pretense of adoption as pets, for school research experiments in which he killed the animals. In a 1989 autobiography, Frist described how he "spent days and nights on end in the lab, taking the hearts out of cats, dissecting each heart." After some time, Frist said "[i] lost my supply of cats," so he chose to deceive animal shelters, an act which he described as "heinous and dishonest." He attributed his behavior to the pressures of school.
__________________
SharkScope.com
|
 10-02-2006, 08:37 PM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 780
|
|
He should be locked up for cruelity to animals
__________________
U S A Players Allowed Poker Rooms *** 2007 WSOP Satellites ***Casinos Accepting USA Players
|
 10-02-2006, 08:46 PM
|
|
Morally Protected
|
|
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: USA
Posts: 456
|
|
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by the27offsuit.com
He should be locked up for cruelity to animals
|
He should be locked up for cruelity to Americans...
__________________
-Learn how and where to qualify for WSOP 2007 Satellites
|
 10-02-2006, 08:53 PM
|
|
PAW Staff
|
|
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 3,622
|
|
To put it the most politically correct way I can, this guy is a fu**** nut case. Just today there was another story about how he feels the Taliban should be a part of the Afghan government.
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/...d/4230992.html
Take away the whole Internet Gambling Prohibition Act, because obviously I am biased on that, this Senator is a disgrace to our country. For a senate majority leader to take such a corrupt and underhanded measure to get his personal agenda pushed through is deplorable.
Please feel free to post any other dirt you can find on this unethical piece of trash we call the senate majority leader. I will compile it all in an editorial story.
__________________
My two favorite quotes:
"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."
"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
|
 10-02-2006, 08:55 PM
|
|
Member
|
|
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 72
|
|
He compared poker players to crack heads.
What is he gonna stereotype next.....mexicans, jews, black people, white people, women? BURN!
|
 10-02-2006, 09:04 PM
|
|
Moderator
|
|
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 1,258
|
|
Google bomb keyword "curropt senator"
__________________
Play mac poker and mac casino games, and read poker articles at online poker mac.
|
 10-02-2006, 09:22 PM
|
|
PAW Staff
|
|
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 3,622
|
|
Wow, Frist is a bigger douche bag than I initially thought
http://www.beyonddelay.org/summaries/frist.php
__________________
My two favorite quotes:
"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."
"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
|
 10-02-2006, 09:53 PM
|
|
Member
|
|
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 31
|
|
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by adioking
Google bomb keyword "curropt senator"
|
I doubt there's any 2 keywords out there that would have more effect on an election outcome than "Cat Killer"
__________________
SharkScope.com
|
 10-02-2006, 10:01 PM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fortaleza, Brazil
Posts: 288
|
|
A reliable source told me both his sons have been charged with drinking & driving (recently) and that one of them blew a pile of money gambling.
__________________
I'd describe my SEO hat as a darkish gray...
|
 10-02-2006, 10:21 PM
|
|
Member
|
|
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 58
|
|

If anyone knows anything about blogs, I have set up the following blog: http://banfrist.blogspot.com/. I don't know much about blogs at all, how to ping or any of that. If anyone is well versed in this and wanted to spend a few minutes and cut and paste all this shit, then we can have a central location where people could post the dirt they find on this idiot, as well as give opinions ect... Again, I don't know much about blogs, but it is my understanding that a blog can hit the ground running with pings and such. And nothing would make me more happier than to know this blog plays a role in getting the dirt out about this moron and hopefully take him out of the running for future elections. And I think as far as google bombing, it could be more effective with 1 central blog. Anyway, its just a thought and I don't think it would require much work at all for someone that knows what the hell they are doing. I would have copied and pasted this dirt myself to get it started, but I don't even know if that is legal since I did not write the articles. Thats how much I know about blogs.
|
| Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests) |
| |
|
Thread Tools
|
Search this Thread
|
|
|
|
|
Display Modes
|
Linear Mode
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is On
|
|
|
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:13 PM.
|