Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews
  #1  
Old 10-26-2007, 10:49 PM
kaus kaus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,458
Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default Hows your Friday night going?

I am obviously writing articles listening to my fav radio station(Z103.5) since like highschool. And since its Friday night means they broadcast from the clubs......to be 19 again and not worry about much.....weekends are yours lol

Anyhow I do have to laugh that the DJ is still the same since I was like 15

What is everyone else up to...hope you are having more fun than I
__________________
Hit my first goal ....now just need to push it a little bit further

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-26-2007, 11:03 PM
NewPokerGirl's Avatar
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is offline
Special Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 822
Default

Writing reviews with the TV distracting me every now and then. I have this cool word processor program and sounds like a type writer and if I stop typing for more than a minute it starts making a ringing noise so its perfect for the easily distracted.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-27-2007, 01:06 AM
Bryan's Avatar
Bryan Bryan is offline
BryanHauer.com
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 368
Send a message via AIM to Bryan Send a message via Yahoo to Bryan
Default

I'm actually sitting here with a Red Bull and Vodka messing around with Mac OS X Leopard. Waited in line for about an hour at the mall here with about 500 others at 6pm and just got it installed.

So far I'm pretty impressed. I'll write a full review on my personal site over the weekend once I get a chance to mess around with it a little more.

I know I know. I live in Vegas and am screwing around with a new OS, but I've been waiting for this for about a 8 months now.

Nice thing about Vegas... it never closes. It's only 10pm now which leaves me 2 hours to screw around with it and the rest of the night to go out with friends.

Enjoy your Friday night everyone! I know I will.

Bryan
__________________
Something Sick in the Poker Industry is Coming Very Soon

And no it's not the sweet Gambling Wordpress Themes either.

Attention: Visit me on my news blog!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
A crazy night at the tables NewPokerGirl The Cocktail Lounge 1 02-16-2007 06:50 AM
Friday the 13th could be a lucky day? yysg28 The Spam Forum 0 12-08-2006 03:28 AM
Going to vegas friday psmoney General Poker Chat 8 11-21-2006 03:10 AM
Home Poker Night PokerMaster Offline Poker Affiliate Promotions 7 05-15-2006 09:15 PM
Friday Night........... Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 03-04-2005 07:23 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:47 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0