Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews
  #11  
Old 09-29-2007, 06:01 PM
boarderman23 boarderman23 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 177
Send a message via AIM to boarderman23
Default

lol Brandon...

I'm running a 15.4 in laptop screen with an additional 20 inch monitor...Makes multitasking much easier

I just saw a desktop in the latest Dell catalog that allows you to connect 4 monitors at once...lol no idea how anyone could do that much at once.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 09-29-2007, 09:13 PM
Aidan's Avatar
Aidan Aidan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Alberta
Posts: 281
Default

A 22inch HP Monitor 1680/1050 and a 21inch LG 1680/1050 monitor in dual action.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 09-29-2007, 10:15 PM
JohnH's Avatar
JohnH JohnH is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 193
Default

I had my desktop hooked up to my 42' dlp. Wireless keyboard and mouse of course. I just switched back to my regular monitor because I got tired of working from a recliner... I am more productive at a desk.
__________________
Poker Bonus Codes
Poker Articles
Heads Up Poker
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 09-29-2007, 10:56 PM
GregK GregK is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,278
Default

Dual 20" Samsungs & a 7" on my rackmount case.

I thought the 20's had a lot better picture than the 22's, in a side by side comparison at Fry's.
__________________
RAKEnBAKE - Smokin RakeBack Deals!
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 09-29-2007, 11:06 PM
edmc edmc is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,089
Send a message via Yahoo to edmc
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnH View Post
I had my desktop hooked up to my 42' dlp. Wireless keyboard and mouse of course. I just switched back to my regular monitor because I got tired of working from a recliner... I am more productive at a desk.
42" is a killer on the eyes. Must be god for pure hardcore multitabling though
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 09-30-2007, 01:24 AM
Aidan's Avatar
Aidan Aidan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Alberta
Posts: 281
Default

Post some pics of your set ups. Here is a pic of mine from a few months ago, I change my desk around once every couple months, when I'm bored.





Last edited by Aidan : 09-30-2007 at 01:32 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 09-30-2007, 02:14 AM
NewPokerGirl's Avatar
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is offline
Special Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 869
Default

I have a 17 inch emachine (Nicole bows her head in shame)...FLAT SCREEN (atleast it's not one of those old big monitors)
__________________
Check out my detailed Carbon Poker review including information on the Carbon Poker promotions

Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 09-30-2007, 02:55 PM
Vule23 Vule23 is online now
Grinder
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: EU
Posts: 48
Default

I have a 17 inch widescreen laptop for affiliate stuff and a 24 inch 1920x1200 lcd HP for poker mostly.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 09-30-2007, 03:56 PM
JohnH's Avatar
JohnH JohnH is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 193
Default

the 42 was fine if you don't sit close, I was probably sitting about 5 feet away, it was killer
__________________
Poker Bonus Codes
Poker Articles
Heads Up Poker
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 09-30-2007, 03:58 PM
haynesey haynesey is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Peterborough UK
Posts: 600
Send a message via AIM to haynesey Send a message via MSN to haynesey Send a message via Skype™ to haynesey
Default

A measly 15.4 on a slow laptop.

Really need a new one.
__________________
Poker Strategy Poker Advertising

Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hiring someone to setup sites in full John D WTB - Want To Buy 0 06-15-2007 07:52 AM
Private Tournaments and Freerolls Setup? PFO General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 05-15-2007 09:26 AM
Does this setup the US casinos? Justin General Poker Affiliate Discussion 6 10-05-2006 02:39 AM
PARADISE PRIVATE TOURNEY setup ? Motown New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 2 10-21-2005 03:27 PM
Gambling "Portal" Websites For Sale: Setup & Ready Cashmirrors The Spam Forum 0 10-19-2005 06:18 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:43 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0