Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews
  #1  
Old 09-20-2007, 09:20 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,017
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default Win $20 tonight!

Answer the question at the bottom of this blog post. Enjoy

http://jeremyenke.com/2007/09/20/abs...d-also-win-20/
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-20-2007, 10:39 PM
NewPokerGirl's Avatar
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is online now
Special Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 736
Default

You have all been pwned!...show me the money J!...ps username=nicole79xx...i really hope I understood the question...id feel stupid if I was wrong hehe
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-21-2007, 12:50 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,017
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Congratulations Nicole. $20 shipped to you. And you were absolutely right. Such a shame to see a great ranking site sitting there like that losing all it's SERPS.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-21-2007, 01:05 AM
NewPokerGirl's Avatar
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is online now
Special Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 736
Default

lol...im not complaining but did you send the 20 twice?
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-21-2007, 01:14 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,017
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Oops, yea I think I did. What do you want to bet for it this week.....NFL? If you win, keep it.

When I win, ship it back.

.......when you lose (cheater ace) Rockford....thanks.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-21-2007, 01:18 AM
NewPokerGirl's Avatar
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is online now
Special Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 736
Default

lol....I don't really have a good way to deposit there...and I just know I'd donk it off so I'm shipping it back to ya lol
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-21-2007, 02:24 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,017
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Just leave it in your account until Sunday.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
ToxicPoker Auction Ends 10PM Tonight freydaddy The Poker Affiliate Exchange 2 03-28-2007 01:58 PM
Reports were sent tonight Jeremy Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network 1 12-14-2006 12:34 PM
60 Minutes Online Poker Tonight! ethomps General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 09-17-2006 06:53 PM
Anyone up for $2 buyin tonight at 10pm EST? John D General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 09-17-2006 03:30 PM
Melissa Midwest joins us tonight Kyle General Poker Chat 2 09-01-2006 08:55 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:16 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0