Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews
  #1  
Old 09-09-2007, 08:42 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,017
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default Let The 16 Week Ass Kicking Commence!

__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-09-2007, 08:48 AM
edmc edmc is offline
1000 Posts 2 many-RETIRED
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,087
Send a message via Yahoo to edmc
Default

That looks like an advertizment for the YMCA
__________________
Translation services : 29 languages clients include partygaming.
Email -

References and further details available on request

Following my Anti PPA rant, you can sign up At fulltilt using bonus code "PPABONUS"
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-09-2007, 09:01 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,017
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Bet the house, wife, and kids on The Bears winning the NFC Championship. It's virtually a lock.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-09-2007, 10:01 AM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,302
Default

Don't you mean superbowl???


__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Free Poker Bankroll
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-09-2007, 11:57 AM
Brandon's Avatar
Brandon Brandon is offline
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 2,086
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default


__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Program *NOW LIVE*
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-09-2007, 12:28 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,017
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Brandon please do not spam the forum with this nonsense. I only said a lock to win the NFC Championship because I am not willing to bet the house on the superbowl..... the wife and kids, maybe though.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-09-2007, 02:44 PM
NewPokerGirl's Avatar
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is online now
Special Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 736
Default

I'm not a big football fan but I'm actually sick of the Bears....they do their training in my town (Bourbonnais)....it's all everyone talks about down here...the traffic is terrible...and most the Bears go to the local bars and act like we should worship them. A friend of mine was at the bar and a big guy (I forget who exactly he was) walked up to her and asked to dance...she said no...he said "do you know who I am?"...lol its kinda funny though because she's a little skinny white girl and he was a big 300lb black guy lol...ofcourse she's gona say no...his **** is probably bigger than her arm lol
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-13-2007, 12:04 PM
JohnH's Avatar
JohnH JohnH is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 144
Default

I would normally love to talk football, but ever since our star QB got busted for dogfighting and screwed the season and the teams mindset............ I've just not been excited for football. Excuse me while I go cry in my pillow.
__________________
Poker Bonus Codes
Poker Articles
Heads Up Poker
My Blog - Link Exchanges Wanted
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 09-13-2007, 12:09 PM
JohnH's Avatar
JohnH JohnH is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 144
Default But as for the bears... Hopefully this wont happen.


__________________
Poker Bonus Codes
Poker Articles
Heads Up Poker
My Blog - Link Exchanges Wanted
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 09-14-2007, 10:29 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,017
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

I am actually the high bidder on a Michael Vick Jersey on Ebay right now. I want to wear it on a Sunday just for the shock value. Nice picture of Grossman.......Let's have a little more respect for the future Superbowl MVP.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The 4 Hour Work Week - A must read! Justin General Poker Affiliate Discussion 21 05-29-2007 02:09 PM
Mansion/Pnews week long WSOP promo Zilla Mansion.com 4 05-15-2007 01:55 AM
I almost got a Royal this passed week at Foxwoods Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino General Poker Chat 2 04-21-2006 05:32 PM
$2 Buy-In coming next week.... Jeremy Team Paradise Ipods 5 11-18-2005 04:57 PM
Sept. 25th A big week this week? Jeremy Team Paradise Ipods 9 09-26-2005 07:04 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:20 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0