Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs > Mansion.com

Mansion.com Mansion.com is a member of the PAW network. Discuss the Mansion affiliate program here.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-14-2007, 07:44 AM
Zilla Zilla is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: U.K
Posts: 191
Default Mansion/Pnews week long WSOP promo

Before I start promoting this to my list - just wanted confirmation that the week long 8 WSOP packages a day promo between Mansion and Pokernews also is available to the PAW tracker players?

http://www.pokernews.com/news/2007/5...rnews-wsop.htm
__________________
iPokerGroup Network - Online Poker Strategy | Online Poker Freerolls | Full Tilt Poker | Johnny Chan Poker

Free PAW Freeroll listing script - Increase your conversions and list up-to-date PAW freeroll listings to your users. Full Details here
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-14-2007, 12:34 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,094
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

This is a pretty sick promo and I believe we can. Let me double check with Gaz first though. I'll update this thread in the next 24 hours.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-14-2007, 01:05 PM
kdollar kdollar is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 166
Default

Damn, I wish it was open to US players cause this tournament would be worth while to play.
__________________
Play online poker and get the best poker bonus codes. Find out the top online poke rooms and get daily online poker news.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-14-2007, 01:31 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,094
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Yea I know, it is too bad. Nonetheless an easy way to bring in some international traffic. As soon as the Aussies get out of bed I'll get a confirmation.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-15-2007, 02:55 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,094
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Confirmed.........This promotion can be promoted by any PAW member on the network using a PAW Mansion tracker.

I highly recommend you all promote this to your international player base as it will convert very well.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What takes so long in the women's restroom! Get ready to laugh! Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino The Cocktail Lounge 4 04-11-2007 12:45 PM
Make Money From Our Free $12k WSOP Promo CRBadBeat The Poker Affiliate Exchange 1 04-08-2007 05:24 AM
Keeping it in the family at the WSOP A Great Family Story Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino General Poker Chat 4 11-19-2006 07:39 PM
Last minute WSOP seats added SunPoker.com SunPoker.com - FocalClick 2 07-17-2006 09:53 AM
Free WSOP Seat Promo SuperPokerAffiliates SuperPokerAffiliates.com 2 06-23-2006 02:07 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:59 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0