Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > The Cocktail Lounge

The Cocktail Lounge Cocktail Lounge

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1   Spam Kill
Old 06-30-2007, 12:17 AM
TRIPAAA TRIPAAA is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 89
Thumbs up iphone review

I just got 2 of the new 8gb iphones 7.3 gb free after software. Here is my first impression now that I have had them for 5 hrs.

The initial purchase was after 1.5 hrs in line. But then the bill $1300 bucks for 2 phones and accessories. Ok so Im thinking to my self are these little things worth all the hype?????

I get home unpackage them and start the activation which is super easy and fast. Turned on the phone and wow was my first words out of my mouth. The iphone feels great in your hands. The weight is perfect not to light and not to heavy. The glass screen is super big and the first thing that catches you eye is the unbelievable picture quality. It was only on 50% brightness so you know this screen is killer.

Navigation online is cool but i found it to be a little slow. At home it kicks over to my wireless connection and its makes it super fast. The first website i tried to view was you guessed it PAW. (server down ) the first try refreshed and super cool their it was. I could zoom and read everything perfect. This thing is paying for itself already. I went to youtube and watched some video again really nice.
Sound are nice there is alot of ring tones loaded and volume is better on some tones of course. It takes getting used to the touch screen but you get the hang of it quick. I have a hard time making it zoom when online but it will just take some practice. Overall the touch screen is easy to use and very intuitive. I even found typing faster than my old phone for email and text messages.

One of the online poker rooms has to get software out for this thing.
All in all i think this is a great phone with alot of extra features. If you would have asked me before purchase I would have said way to expensive. But now it might be worth the coin. Hope this helps anyone on the boarder about getting a iphone.

ah ya , one last thing the screen get smudgyquick. This is really the only thing that bugs me about the phone as of yet. I will post an update after a few days with it.
__________________
Learn Omaha Hi low Poker. More info about titan poker bonus code online.
Poker Bonus Codes - Full Tilt Bonus Code

Last edited by TRIPAAA : 06-30-2007 at 12:20 AM. Reason: spelling
Reply With Quote
  #2   Spam Kill
Old 06-30-2007, 03:50 PM
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,175
Default

So how hard is to keep the screen from getting scratched, dirty or whatever?
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
"You think I got where I am today because I dressed like Peter Pan over here? "
Reply With Quote
  #3   Spam Kill
Old 06-30-2007, 03:58 PM
bahh bahh is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 75
Default

How is the camera? Does it take good photos?
__________________
Take your clothes of, life is a weekend!

-David Lee Roth
Reply With Quote
  #4   Spam Kill
Old 07-01-2007, 09:41 AM
JohnH JohnH is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Marietta, GA
Posts: 62
Default

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hvNujZ3ZDKs I can't resist posting this, it made the digg homepage and had me laughing my a$$ off.
__________________
Official Party Poker Bonus Codes
Poker Article Directory
Facebook Me
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Review my Review Page Please SmackDog New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 1 06-24-2007 01:26 AM
Please Review My New site iPokerTips.com imteaz New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 12 05-09-2007 11:29 AM
NEW IDEA - SYN will Review YOUR website, with contextual PR5 on topic Links! LadyHoldem The Spam Forum 0 03-15-2007 02:11 AM
Site Review - er, blog review actually tomt New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 5 11-04-2006 06:59 PM
Review my review mikebrad New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 5 03-08-2006 05:30 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:54 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0