Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews
  #1  
Old 06-11-2007, 10:43 PM
losercore's Avatar
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,294
Default Stopping Smoking Tomorrow!

Tomorrow is my day to never have to be a sucker to these crappy killers again.

After 15 years of smoking I have had it. I am over it and can't wait to feel good again, be more productive and be active.

I am stopping all cold turkey so any encouragment would be appriciated and I am posting here so I can brag day to day as everyday i am smoke free, I am getting better and better.


I'm so excited!

I've got my plan for the first day and I am taking it one day at a time...
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "

"Did you just grab my ass?"
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-11-2007, 10:45 PM
NewPokerGirl's Avatar
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is offline
Special Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 834
Default

Good luck! Its all in your head...you don't need those cancer sticks!
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-11-2007, 10:52 PM
alance alance is offline
JMSCasino.com
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 102
Send a message via MSN to alance Send a message via Yahoo to alance Send a message via Skype™ to alance
Thumbs up

wishing u all the best my friend
__________________
Waiting for my first Poker Affiliate Site...

Top Online Casinos || Poker Templates || Professional Web Site Templates || Design Templates
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-11-2007, 11:49 PM
kaus kaus is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,485
Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

Good luck Core!
__________________
Hit my first goal ....now just need to push it a little bit further

Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-11-2007, 11:54 PM
Holyman's Avatar
Holyman Holyman is offline
Looking for my 15 minutes
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ozarks
Posts: 283
Send a message via AIM to Holyman
Default

Good luck man!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-12-2007, 04:17 AM
AceHigh Pino's Avatar
AceHigh Pino AceHigh Pino is offline
The Constant Learner
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 522
Send a message via AIM to AceHigh Pino Send a message via MSN to AceHigh Pino Send a message via Yahoo to AceHigh Pino
Default

GL losercore -- don't be like my dad though...he stopped smoking 2 packs a day only to resort to chewing a can of skoal daily. Kinda eliminated the purpose of smoking I think, lol. Wish ya the best bro.

TJ
__________________
  • Casino Arizona Poker Tournaments
  • Arizona Poker Forums
-- Affordable Advertising Solutions --
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-12-2007, 08:33 AM
Graham's Avatar
Graham Graham is online now
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 993
Default

Good stuff core, good luck!

My brother told me this book is really good.
__________________
*** Advertising Offer: Let Me Review Your Sites ***

Free Poker Money - Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News - Poker Affiliate Tips

"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-12-2007, 09:26 AM
fastpony's Avatar
fastpony fastpony is offline
Let's go Buckey's
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Posts: 60
Thumbs up

Good luck man, After 12 years quiting smoking was my New Years resolution and haven't had or wanted one since.
The first 3 days was the hardest, mornings and after meals was when I "felt" like I needed one. After those Detox days you'll start to notice a big difference.
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-12-2007, 09:27 AM
rob3786 rob3786 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 140
Default

Good luck man! Dont let those little sticks ruin your life!
__________________
Jackpot Avenue
www.jackpotavenue.com

Online Casino & Poker Guide
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06-12-2007, 09:49 AM
losercore's Avatar
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,294
Default

Thank you all.

So far day one is going well. I'm at working and keep thinking I shoud get up and take a break but then I shove some carrots in my mouth and down a glass of water adn it works for a few minutes...

I just can't wait to go to bed tonight and say I went a whole 24h's without any type of nicotine. That will be a great feeling as I do it day after day...

Thank you everyone
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "

"Did you just grab my ass?"
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Smoking AceHigh The Cocktail Lounge 25 08-05-2007 08:19 PM
More Gambling Charges To Be Announced Tomorrow Graham General Poker Affiliate Discussion 18 03-30-2007 02:03 PM
Donkey Lotto Scavenger Hunt Tomorrow! Brandon General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 07-02-2006 04:52 PM
PokerRoom rev share tomorrow hoursurfing General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 04-22-2006 11:58 PM
Password for tomorrow night still the same? Georgia Poker Team Paradise Ipods 2 07-09-2005 09:45 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:48 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0