Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews
  #1   Spam Kill
Old 06-01-2007, 10:50 PM
kaus's Avatar
kaus kaus is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 946
Default Advice: Don't give out your MSN

My god, I thought I was being helpful letting forum members know my msn in case they were having issues and needed help. Well lets say quite a few of them have decided to be affiliates (shady ones at that)Anyway at least twice a day I am messengered with shit like "Do you play at Poker.com?" "Do you want the best poker bonus" and my absolute favourite " Do you play poker?" They seem to forget who I am.

I think I have learned a very valuable lesson on privacy and why some things no matter how helpful they are, should be kept to yourself

Has anyone else who has a forum every had this problem or was I just naive lol
Reply With Quote
  #2   Spam Kill
Old 06-02-2007, 03:13 AM
Vrindavan Vrindavan is offline
sunsss.com
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Internet
Posts: 77
Send a message via MSN to Vrindavan Send a message via Skype™ to Vrindavan
Default

not yet
__________________
http://sunsss.com
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Give away free products and earn cash LeaderMarkets The Spam Forum 0 01-27-2007 04:01 PM
Wanna make fun of a rookies site and give advice? PokerJosh.com New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 1 09-23-2006 01:39 AM
Which Sites Give Most Money to Affiliates? xthematrix General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 08-27-2006 01:29 AM
Need Banner Design will give 2 PR3 links PokerProp The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 08-03-2006 08:27 PM
Any mentors out there - will sub for beer. . and advice wertwert General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 06-19-2006 03:38 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:34 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0