FlopWire.com Advertising Opportunities
Hi All, I am looking to sell some advertising on my poker news blog Flopwire.com to raise cash to further develop the website. Flopwire is dedicated to bringing poker news, articles and gossip to readers and is updated daily with unique poker content. The website is relatively new but has already had 375 Uniques and 2,000 page views in its first month of operation. I have also been working on link development and SEO to further improve the website. Although it was missed by this update, the website has several high PR (up to PR 6) incoming links and is indexed in Google. Here are the options:
Sitewide Footer Links: $25 For 4 Months, $35 For 6 Months (To cover the next update and allow adequate link exposure) 9 Spots Avaible, 14 characters max.
Poker Partners(Sitewide): Visible on the right column of every page in 125 by 125 banner format. $20 Per Month, 5 spots available (Static banners only)
If you would like a spot send me a PM and I will get your ad up right away. Payment is by Paypal or Pokerstars, thanks, John.
__________________
Custom Wordpress Themes - $349
|