Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews
  #1  
Old 11-20-2007, 07:51 AM
Notspot Notspot is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: UK
Posts: 312
Default WTB text advertising

Looking for one line text links, plus display ads with text links included.

PM me with URL's and prices.

Ta.
__________________
Poker Bonus Directory | The Poker Blog | Pokerstars Marketing Code
Poker Dictionary | Sit and Go Poker | Best Poker Bonus
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-20-2007, 02:06 PM
igotaces21 igotaces21 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 6
Default ads

http://joeythechips.blogspot.com

i can offer you $55 for a year text link
i can offer you $65 for text box ad per year.

let me know if ur interested. we can talk pricing.

thanks,

Joseph
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-21-2007, 04:52 PM
Notspot Notspot is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: UK
Posts: 312
Default

Thanks to all those who PM'd - I'll be in contact very soon.
__________________
Poker Bonus Directory | The Poker Blog | Pokerstars Marketing Code
Poker Dictionary | Sit and Go Poker | Best Poker Bonus
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-01-2007, 07:04 AM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is offline
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 378
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default

NotSpot what PR are you looking for?
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-01-2007, 07:19 AM
Notspot Notspot is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: UK
Posts: 312
Default

Hi Lady,

To be honest I'm not so much interested in PR anymore - more quality sites. But I've got to admit I've stopped buying for the time being - I think maybe this strategy could now be counterproductive as I've seen a few of the big 'link buying' sites take a hit recently. Still deciding the best way forward at the mo'.

Although I am still interested hearing about anything interesting you have to offer - PM me.
__________________
Poker Bonus Directory | The Poker Blog | Pokerstars Marketing Code
Poker Dictionary | Sit and Go Poker | Best Poker Bonus
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Advertising on established poker network - Quality traffic & backlinks John D Buy & Sell Advertising 10 10-26-2007 07:48 AM
Advertising on well established and reputable poker network - From just £2.95/month! John D Buy & Sell Advertising 0 06-14-2007 05:45 AM
Banner Space.. Text Links.. LadyH has Advertising OH My! LadyHoldem The Spam Forum 1 03-24-2007 10:42 AM
Premium Advertising Available:PR5 Banners and text link PokerProp The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 11-14-2006 04:44 AM
Canadians?? poker69 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 13 10-04-2006 10:33 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:21 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0