Stake A Shark Banner and Text Links
I have purchased www.stakeashark.com from a member of this forum. To those who don’t know me I am the owner of www.eatmystack.co.uk which has become one of the biggest UK online poker communities. Many of the founder members including myself were regulars from the UK TV show Poker Night Live and also Get Minted Live. Both these shows are no longer aired but the presenters from these shows who are members of EMS now present Sky Poker Live which is great for EMS as we get free advertising.
We have been running a basic staking system on EMS but due to one of my members finishing 3rd in WCOOP 1 and winning $85,000 of which $50,000 was returned to stakers I realised we needed an external site to manage stakes and BAPs.
I have spent a couple of weeks rewriting the backend of stake a shark and at the moment I’m automating the BAP section. Membership has already doubled and traffic is already up threefold. I have already arranged a few free rolls to promote the site and we will also be offering a $200+ seat for FTOPs next month.
I have good experience of building online communities and stake a shark will be very easy to build as many members from EMS will use it.
So do you want to take a chance and purchase either a banner in the header or site wide text links? For the moment I’m going to offer 1 banner in the stakeashark.com header and five text links site wide in the forum footer.
The banner will go to the highest bidder and will be displayed until 1st Jan 2008 and the same for the text links. If you are interested please pm me with your bid and I will update this thread.
Extra Link
Also for all those who buy either the header banner or a text link I will also give them a link on www.potripper.co.uk for the same period. Potripper has already had 2500 page veiws (in 4 days) and has not been indexed by google yet.
http://www.eatmystack.com/potripper.gif
Last edited by ramchip : 10-25-2007 at 04:33 AM.
|