View Single Post
  #5  
Old 10-25-2007, 04:56 AM
ramchip ramchip is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 150
Default

I have had many pms asking about how many page views stakeashark.com is averaging at the moment.

When I purchased the site the seller stated that the site was getting 20K page views per month.

I uploaded the site on my server on 11th October 2007 although last week I took the site off line for 2 days to make some coding changes.

Total page veiw in the above period is over 42100.

http://www.eatmystack.com/sas.gif

I'm confident that over the next 2 months stakeashark.com will average over 100K page views per month.

The site will be offline for 1 or 2 days next week as I need to change to sql file and upload the new code for the BAP section.

Last edited by ramchip : 10-25-2007 at 05:04 AM.
Reply With Quote