'7 Years' Premium Rate Advertising Space for $100 USD !
'7 Years' Premium Rate Advertising Space for $100 USD !
Description:
'7 Years' Guaranteed Premium Rate Advertising Space for $100 USD !
On Established Website: - www.getitinpink.com
You will receive a banner advertisment with a link to your website address or email address on www.getitinpink.com for '7 Years'.
The banner will feature on the: -
Homepage of my website on a rotational basis with another 499 banners and also feature permanently on another premium spot on the website. The banner can be linked to your website or email address providing valuable traffic and potential customers to your website, products and services.
Once I have sold all 500 banners I will have raised $50,000 of which part will allow me to raise a deposit on a house. The other half will allow me to continue to grow the site and create awareness through new and existing channels.
Once I have sold 200 banners I will create a press release which will be circulated to regional, national and international media featuring my story to get on the property ladder. This will provide a valuable tool in promoting the website on a national and international basis. Due to the type of website and business we run I am positive this release will build a lasting relationship with new customers who will return time and time again to use the sites services.
Thank you for taking the time to read about this opportunity.
I guarantee that this will provide you with a valuable platform to increase traffic to your website products and services. If after 12 months my story to get on the property ladder does not feature in regional, national or international media I will refund your $400 investment and allow you to place your advertisement on my website for one year for free.
Please contact me at for further details.
I Look forward to speaking with you.
|