Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > The Poker Affiliate Exchange > Buy & Sell Advertising

Buy & Sell Advertising Looking to sell Advertising Space or links. This is the place.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-01-2007, 04:41 AM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is online now
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 284
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Talking SEO Friendly On Topic Blog Reviews of YOUR website!

Hey guys

I'm on my way to Vegas on the 5th, and need some gambling money! Sooo I'm fundraising for a very important cause... ME!


Each blog post is a unique review of YOUR website, with targeted text links to your domains main url, and 2 other pages of your website linked with the anchor text of your choice, and surrounded by your keywords!

I'm offering the following review spaces:

http://4flushblog.blogspot.com $40
http://www.mypokerquest.com $20
http://blog.winningslotspots.com $20
http://www.4flush.com/gamblingnews $15

Or all reviews for $80 !
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-02-2007, 10:21 AM
Holis's Avatar
Holis Holis is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Cyberspace
Posts: 1,005
Send a message via MSN to Holis
Default

So you write the review and I supply the links ?

Can each review (your site) have a different website reviewed?

The reviews will be arcived and remain on the sites forever?

Ill take your $80 package if this is the case. (and ill take 10% stake in your trip!) hehe
__________________

Human edited Poker Directory Add your links!
Looking for the Best Online Poker Site?
Poker Freerolls Updated Daily! | Read the latest Poker News
Use our Titan Poker Bonus Code or our Full Tilt Poker Bonus Code
Check out our listing of current Poker Bonus Codes and Online Casino Bonus Codes
Carbon Poker Bonus Code | Cake Poker Bonus Code | Las Vegas Webcams | Casino Captain
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-02-2007, 04:23 PM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is online now
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 284
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default

1. Yes we write the review, you supply the links - anchors -etc.
2. uhem, that wasn't the idea, but I want your 80 bux, so sure :P
3. Yes exactly, I don't delete content, if it's not against my religion, it's very close .. the links will also stay in the archive forever.
4. YAY for me! (please be sure to send lucky money :P :P ) (if I lose... 10%.. right? )


LadyH
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-03-2007, 04:14 AM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is online now
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 284
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default

Hey Hollis, I just noticed the poker directory.. I'm compiling a list of those.. want I should add it? Just need to know .. free or paid .. both? Recip required? PR?

Thnx ... LadyH
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-03-2007, 10:35 AM
Holis's Avatar
Holis Holis is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Cyberspace
Posts: 1,005
Send a message via MSN to Holis
Default

Recip and paid, new so no or low PR.

Thanks!

btw how many links in each review ?
__________________

Human edited Poker Directory Add your links!
Looking for the Best Online Poker Site?
Poker Freerolls Updated Daily! | Read the latest Poker News
Use our Titan Poker Bonus Code or our Full Tilt Poker Bonus Code
Check out our listing of current Poker Bonus Codes and Online Casino Bonus Codes
Carbon Poker Bonus Code | Cake Poker Bonus Code | Las Vegas Webcams | Casino Captain
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-03-2007, 10:54 PM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is online now
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 284
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default

3 .. or so .. Usually three, sometimes i throw in a few extra's if I'm in the mood :P or if they flow well with what i write about the review
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-04-2007, 03:30 AM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is online now
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 284
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default

Kewl news!

4flushblog has been picked up by google blog news! So these posts are going out in google alerts and are featured on google blog news page! .. and bad news.. I priced them way to low! :P .. but I don't think I'm going to change the price till after I leave for vacation :P .. a deal is a deal and alla that :P
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-04-2007, 08:28 PM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is online now
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 284
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default

Last 12 hours of this sale


HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY! .. VIVAAAAAAAAAA LAS VEGAS!

(Most all of your reviews are posted already, if I haven't PMed ya yet, you should be finished up tonight, if I don't finish anyone up.. I'll finish ya guys up next week .

Thnx for all your support ! ! ! !

LadyH
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 07-04-2007, 08:29 PM
Jordan's Avatar
Jordan Jordan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Leeds, UK
Posts: 129
Send a message via MSN to Jordan
Default

Good Luck in Vegas!!
__________________
Fuzion Poker | Poker Forum | Poker Articles | Poker Room Reviews

Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 07-05-2007, 03:33 AM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is online now
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 284
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default

Thank you thank you !!! I haven't been in 10 years, my mom sent me for my 21st, in fact that's the only other time I've ever been on an airplane, so I'm super excited!
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
4kingpokerblog.com - blog & poker site reviews kaus Link Exchanges 10 09-22-2007 10:06 AM
NEW IDEA - SYN will Review YOUR website, with contextual PR5 on topic Links! LadyHoldem The Spam Forum 0 03-15-2007 04:11 AM
Poker Reviews JohnV The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 01-10-2007 06:01 PM
free links (exchange) on PR4 poker blog scrawnybob The Poker Affiliate Exchange 3 09-03-2006 06:06 PM
Poker website and blog link exchange tke1600 The Poker Affiliate Exchange 1 12-30-2005 07:16 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:58 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0