Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > The Poker Affiliate Exchange > Buy & Sell Advertising

Buy & Sell Advertising Looking to sell Advertising Space or links. This is the place.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 07-05-2007, 08:55 PM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is online now
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 284
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default

I MADE IT ! ! ! ! With a couple hundred bux in spending cash! I'm so hyped, had to check email real fast.. it's sooo freakin hot here! Anyway, thnx again you guys! ! ! ! !

To the POOL!
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 07-06-2007, 01:16 AM
AceHigh Pino's Avatar
AceHigh Pino AceHigh Pino is offline
The Constant Learner
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 492
Send a message via AIM to AceHigh Pino Send a message via MSN to AceHigh Pino Send a message via Yahoo to AceHigh Pino
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyHoldem View Post
I MADE IT ! ! ! ! With a couple hundred bux in spending cash! I'm so hyped, had to check email real fast.. it's sooo freakin hot here! Anyway, thnx again you guys! ! ! ! !

To the POOL!
Post pics upon return, lol.
__________________
  • Casino Arizona Poker Tournaments
  • Arizona Poker Forums
-- Affordable Advertising Solutions --
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 07-06-2007, 10:59 PM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is online now
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 284
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default

hehe ok Will do
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 07-07-2007, 11:04 AM
themike537's Avatar
themike537 themike537 is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 236
Default re

Is this still available?

Either way, good luck and enjoy Vegas!
__________________
PokerAffiliateLife.com - Your free poker affiliate guide.

USAPokerLife.com - The latest US poker news
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 07-09-2007, 10:03 AM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is online now
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 284
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default

Hi there , Yes the package is still available, I'm just done raising $$ for Vegas hehe .. so we're back to regular prices which are below the note below ) (did that make sense? :P )


Since these are actually 'in content' links.. I have to be able to use your anchor texts in a sentance. I'm pretty good with words, but some of you are getting PM's today for sentance structure help heheh
I don't care what combo we use, but we have to be able to put it in a sentance
For instance..
"black sun bugar" is fine, but you gotta send me a sentance it fits into
Thnx ! ! ! ! !
LadyH

** Current Blog Review Prices **
http://4flushblog.blogspot.com $60 (Gambling affiliate forum members only (CAP, PAW, PAP, GPWA (etc) (thru July)
http://www.mypokerquest.com $20
http://blog.winningslotspots.com $20
http://www.4flush.com/gamblingnews $15
Order them all for $95!
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
4kingpokerblog.com - blog & poker site reviews kaus Link Exchanges 10 09-22-2007 10:06 AM
NEW IDEA - SYN will Review YOUR website, with contextual PR5 on topic Links! LadyHoldem The Spam Forum 0 03-15-2007 04:11 AM
Poker Reviews JohnV The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 01-10-2007 06:01 PM
free links (exchange) on PR4 poker blog scrawnybob The Poker Affiliate Exchange 3 09-03-2006 06:06 PM
Poker website and blog link exchange tke1600 The Poker Affiliate Exchange 1 12-30-2005 07:16 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:58 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0