Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs > AbsolutePoker.com

AbsolutePoker.com AbsolutePoker.com is a member of the PAW network. Discuss AbsolutePoker.com's Affiliate Program with us or chat with their Affiliate Manager Danielle or Marcela here.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-03-2006, 03:27 PM
pokernut pokernut is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 141
Default

I have sent over 8 emails over the last 5 months asking about setting up a freeRoll (where I put up the Money) via the affiliate site email and via the net. I have yet to get a resonse of any kind. I have qulaified for every WSOP affiliate tournamet AP has held so I am a decent size affiliate.


anybody else get this horrible treatment from AP affiliate managers?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-03-2006, 04:04 PM
Shenaz Shenaz is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 92
Default

Hi,

I am so sorry about no one getting back to you. To set up a freeroll, please fill out the following information and email Ari our Tournamnet Director at .


Affiliate Name:

Website:

Date of tournament:

Time (Eastern):

Tourney Title (30 characters max.):

Lobby memo (120 characters maximum):

PASSWORD:

Buy-in Amount enter "FR" for FreeRolls:

Game type (Holdem, Seven Card Stud, Omaha):

Betting structure (limit, pot limit, or no limit):

Re-buys? Y/N:

Expected number of entrants:

Other notes (special instructions):

If you need anything else, please email me at and I will get back to you.

Thanks,
__________________
Shenaz Shamji
Affiliate Program Manager
http://cake.ckpnetwork.com/
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
No response to my emails! MassPoker 888.com - PacificPoker.com Affiliate Program 3 09-15-2006 10:58 AM
no returned emails freydaddy AbsolutePoker.com 6 08-21-2006 12:50 AM
Has Had All Emails ignored by Absolute Affiliate Dept. MassPoker AbsolutePoker.com 1 07-23-2006 10:12 PM
any1 every try out opt-in emails mhossa General Poker Affiliate Discussion 4 06-21-2006 11:26 AM
15 minutes between emails? John D The Cocktail Lounge 2 05-03-2006 10:48 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:32 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0