Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs > 888.com - PacificPoker.com Affiliate Program

888.com - PacificPoker.com Affiliate Program 888.com, PacificPoker.com, and casino-on-net are members of the PAW network. Discuss these Affiliate Programs with us or chat with Liat, our affiliate manager here.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-12-2006, 11:39 PM
MassPoker MassPoker is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 5
Default No response to my emails!

My name is Randy C - and I am an affiliate for 888.com and the Pacific Poker brand. I used a tracking code that I created on the affiliate site and I had a sign up yesterday morning (9/12/06), but the website does not reflect the new deposit on the statistics report.

I sent an email to explain this problem and haven't received a reply. I need to know ASAP whether or not my tracker code is working because I am expecting to sign up about 10-15 people within the next few days, and if the tracker is not working and I don't get credit, I will be furious. Please let me know if I did get credit for yesterdays sign up and if my tracker links back to my account.

My screen name for the affiliate site is also MassPoker.

Thank You,

Randy C -
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-13-2006, 01:24 AM
hyacinthgirl hyacinthgirl is offline
rakedrop.com
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 158
Default

It has taken 24 hours for signups to show up on mine, if that helps.
__________________
*Get up to 50% Rakeback!* *Looking for a Poker Bonus?*
*Get $50 for your Poker Bankroll
!* *Want to be a Poker Prop
?*
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-14-2006, 12:28 PM
Liat Liat is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 16
Default

Hi Randy,

First, welcome to the 888.com Affiliate Program!

As written, it is usually takes more than a working day to see your account active.
Did you check the affiliate system to see if your account had been approved?
You can also contact the Affiliate Support Team on: and they'll check your account and give you answers.
I'll also forward them your post so they can look into it.

Good luck!

Regards,
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-15-2006, 11:58 AM
MassPoker MassPoker is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 5
Default Greetings Liat!

Hey Liat;

First, it's also a pleasure to meet you as well and I look forward to a long and prosperous affiliation with Pacific Poker and 888.com.

I have been approved and have had some communication since this post.

Thanks very much, Liat...and again, very nice meeting you!

All In,

Randy C -

Last edited by MassPoker : 09-15-2006 at 02:50 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Betfair - no response from affiliate team scrawnybob General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 10-16-2006 09:35 AM
Marc Lesnick's response on CAP Steven General Poker Affiliate Discussion 15 09-19-2006 04:29 PM
no returned emails freydaddy AbsolutePoker.com 6 08-21-2006 01:50 AM
Response Time / E-mail Issues? minga ActionGold.com Affiliates 2 07-31-2006 07:10 PM
Has Had All Emails ignored by Absolute Affiliate Dept. MassPoker AbsolutePoker.com 1 07-23-2006 11:12 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:00 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0