Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-16-2006, 04:59 AM
scrawnybob scrawnybob is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 289
Default Betfair - no response from affiliate team

hi

A while back I was approached by BetFair aff manager and setup links / review etc

I havent been able to find any stats reports etc and emailed the original guy who contacted me - no response

I'm getting a few hits from the review so wanted to get some feeback on clicks / signups etc - but nothing

I then contacted them direct through the site - again nothing

Which seems poor - I only took them on as I thought it would be a good UK focussed site with lower competition on the SERPS

Has anyone ever hear anything from them / affiliate for them / know how to find stats ?

I don't want to drop them as I've spent time putting up review etc but the support / aff managment seems terrible

Have I been duped into subbing for an affiliate rather than direct and they're creaming the signups or something ? or are the just a disorganised shower ?

cheers scrawnybob
__________________
4kingpoker.com ... don't get bitter - get better Poker Forum

BadBeatorNot.com ... Poker Odds Calculator

MillionDollarPokerGuide.com ... Poker Guide & Directory

Scrawnybob's 4kingPoker Rants & Rambles ... Poker Blog
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-16-2006, 09:35 AM
deepak7 deepak7 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Draculas country
Posts: 311
Default

same thing for me... i just dropped them now...
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Affiliate team member rocabo PokerRoom.com - PokerAffiliate.com 0 03-08-2007 04:56 AM
New Affiliate Team rocabo PokerRoom.com - PokerAffiliate.com 2 02-01-2007 12:27 PM
Team Cake Fight - $1000 Affiliate Manager's Prize Chris-CakePoker A.M. General Poker Affiliate Discussion 5 11-17-2006 10:26 PM
Did you send me this? Joe General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 04-28-2005 06:17 AM
partypoker not paying this affiliate pittsburg123 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 13 03-05-2005 04:58 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:26 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0