Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs > 888.com - PacificPoker.com Affiliate Program

888.com - PacificPoker.com Affiliate Program 888.com, PacificPoker.com, and casino-on-net are members of the PAW network. Discuss these Affiliate Programs with us or chat with Liat, our affiliate manager here.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-07-2006, 04:36 PM
kaus kaus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,391
Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Question Tournament Request

Hello 888/Pacific Poker,

I have been having multiple emails being sent back and forth about a tournament I have requested. Instead of a freeroll I had asked for a buyin with a 50K ticket added to the prize pool, at first I was told my game had to have a monetary prize not a ticket and than after explaining what it was I was looking for I was told that this would be ok and I would recieve confirmation of the event. So becuase of the amount of emails sent between us I asked for the rep to clarify the details that she had to make sure that the game was what had been originally planned. I now do not know if this event is going to be running as scheduled nor do I know if it is going to be listed as I had requested. I am kind of in the dark and I really wanted to promote this to the fullest. I have a couple other forums who are allowing me to advertise this game and have recieved alot of interest from members. If someone can let me know if this is going to be happening or not it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
__________________
Poker Bonus

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-10-2006, 04:18 AM
Liat Liat is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 16
Default

Hi there,

I had forward your post to our support team, as they are the one that will take care of that.
You could of written to them directly, by the way.
However, in order to assist you, please provide them with your affiliate user name and e-mail, so they can allocate you on the system.

Support's e-mail is as follows:

Regards, Liat
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-10-2006, 12:48 PM
kaus kaus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,391
Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

I have written to them and have had 5 or 6 emails passed through in regards to this tournament being setup, the original back on November 23 and the last correspondance wasd on Dec5th which I have not heard anything since. That is why I was asking here. Thank you for your reply I wil try again.
__________________
Poker Bonus

Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-13-2006, 11:36 PM
kaus kaus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,391
Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

Thank you Liat for looking into that for me the rep emailed me again and also phoned me this morning to make sure there would be no more confusion.....greatly appreciated.
__________________
Poker Bonus

Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
December Affiliate Tournament [email protected] Poker.com 4 01-04-2007 08:04 PM
My Boring Tournament Story indieangler General Poker Chat 0 08-31-2006 05:36 AM
Tournament update for your members.. SunPoker.com SunPoker.com - FocalClick 0 05-16-2006 11:45 AM
Tournament Monitor Important changes! Pokerboy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 11 12-20-2005 04:03 PM
ny poker tournament allyinsidecx The Spam Forum 0 11-30-2005 04:10 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:01 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0