Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews
  #1  
Old 11-22-2007, 03:22 AM
NewPokerGirl's Avatar
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is offline
Special Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 875
Default domain+template 4 sale

I don't have the time to finish+promote this site so I'm just going to sell it since Xmas is right around the corner. I think its a good domain IMO but you all know what they say about domain names.
  • Site: http://www.BigBonusPoker.com
  • Template by Kundan
  • Hosted on Godaddy -expires 8/26/2008
  • Only a handful of pages (Carbon, Absolute and Titan Poker Reviews)
  • No real traffic to speak of, just a few oddball terms
  • No backlinks
  • Main pages indexed
The minimum offer is $300 and I'l set the BIN at $500 (you never know!). I accept Paypal only. Shoot me a PM if your interested.
__________________
Check out my detailed Carbon Poker review including information on the Carbon Poker promotions

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-22-2007, 05:45 AM
Prenut Prenut is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 346
Default

Nothing shows for me on that link.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewPokerGirl View Post
I don't have the time to finish+promote this site so I'm just going to sell it since Xmas is right around the corner. I think its a good domain IMO but you all know what they say about domain names.
  • Site: www.BigBonusPoker.com
  • Template by Kundan
  • Hosted on Godaddy -expires 8/26/2008
  • Only a handful of pages (Carbon, Absolute and Titan Poker Reviews)
  • No real traffic to speak of, just a few oddball terms
  • No backlinks
  • Main pages indexed
The minimum offer is $300 and I'l set the BIN at $500 (you never know!). I accept Paypal only. Shoot me a PM if your interested.
__________________
Get a 25% bonus to play Poker at Pacific. Max bonus is $100 Click this link to play
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-22-2007, 05:47 AM
Prenut Prenut is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 346
Default

You got 3 /// in the Hyper
__________________
Get a 25% bonus to play Poker at Pacific. Max bonus is $100 Click this link to play
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-22-2007, 05:49 AM
NewPokerGirl's Avatar
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is offline
Special Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 875
Default

k, ty....fixed it
__________________
Check out my detailed Carbon Poker review including information on the Carbon Poker promotions

Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-23-2007, 07:34 AM
NewPokerGirl's Avatar
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is offline
Special Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 875
Default

BIN was offered so the site is sold....thanks for all the interest everyone.
__________________
Check out my detailed Carbon Poker review including information on the Carbon Poker promotions

Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-23-2007, 09:04 AM
Graham's Avatar
Graham Graham is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,032
Default

Nice quick sale Nicole... congrats!
__________________
*** Advertising Offer: Let Me Review Your Sites ***

Free Poker Money - Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News - Poker Affiliate Tips

"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-23-2007, 09:11 AM
NewPokerGirl's Avatar
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is offline
Special Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 875
Default

You know what I just realized..every website that I have ever owned I've sold within around 6 months of buying the domain...one of these days I'm actually going to keep one of them lol.
__________________
Check out my detailed Carbon Poker review including information on the Carbon Poker promotions

Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-23-2007, 09:42 AM
Holyman's Avatar
Holyman Holyman is offline
Looking for my 15 minutes
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ozarks
Posts: 305
Send a message via AIM to Holyman
Default

Ugh, Kaus told me about this site last night. I was getting ready to buy it from you...
__________________
Poker Tutoring | Strategy Forum | Hand History Replayer
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-23-2007, 01:50 PM
kdollar kdollar is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 194
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewPokerGirl View Post
You know what I just realized..every website that I have ever owned I've sold within around 6 months of buying the domain...one of these days I'm actually going to keep one of them lol.
Well at least you don't have a 100 domains and most of them sitting there doing nothing.
__________________
Play online poker and get the best poker bonus codes. Find out the top online poke rooms and get daily online poker news.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Domain FreePokerTreasure.com For Sale DontLook Websites & Domains For Sale 0 09-08-2007 06:13 PM
Domain FreePokerTreasure.com For Sale DontLook Websites & Domains For Sale 0 09-08-2007 05:31 PM
Good Overture Poker Domain For Sale Graham Websites & Domains For Sale 3 08-23-2007 12:21 PM
Poker Affiliate Domain: + Template all for $50.00 s2kinteg916 The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 02-03-2007 02:12 PM
Domain names for sale Vent The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 09-04-2006 12:17 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:37 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0