Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > The Poker Affiliate Exchange > Websites & Domains For Sale

Websites & Domains For Sale Post Your Websites or Domains that are for sale here.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-30-2007, 06:38 AM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is offline
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 293
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default Looking For a Domain? I have a bunch of undeveloped Ideas :) :)

New Car fund!!!!

Domains with a history Some of these have some content on them, you're welcome to that, mostly they're ideas I never built on. If you're looking for a site with a touch of age, or a bit of content.. here ya go Make offers, If I had time to answer 50 questions, I'd build the sites Consider them domains only

Thanx!

List is Domain - Expiration date - Misc.

ESCORTRAVES.COM 4/25/2008 PR3 Domain (adult)
ESCORTSTEPH.COM 5/21/2008
FREEBOOKTALK.COM 1/6/2008
FREECRICKETCELL.COM 6/22/2008
GAMBLINGWALLETS.COM 3/1/2008
HAUNTEDHOUSTSITE.COM 1/25/2008
INFOMERCIALREVIEWED.COM 3/1/2008
JAMMIESATWORK.COM 7/6/2008 -Active site
LOSINGWEIGHTLOCALLY.COM 3/1/2008
MOMDATESDAD.COM 3/13/2008
MYUSTRAVELGUIDE.COM 1/25/2008
NEWSWEIRDO.COM 3/1/2008 Active Site - With Content (WP Based)
RACISTFACES.COM 2/5/2008
REALESTATECONTENTWRITERS.COM PR3 Domain
RICHAFFILIATE.CO.UK 1/19/2009
SEARCHMYENGINE.COM 4/25/2008
SPICEYOURNET.COM 4/25/2008
TRAVELCONTENTWRITERS.COM 1/24/2008
WINNINGSLOTSPOTS.COM 7/6/2008
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Domain Name Election 2007! NewPokerGirl General Poker Affiliate Discussion 11 01-10-2007 01:02 AM
Tips when choosing a domain cmos New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 1 05-12-2006 04:13 PM
Domain Names the real estate of 2006? gumbajohnny The Cocktail Lounge 0 04-15-2006 11:15 AM
Domain Name Ideas? sooners83 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 08-01-2005 01:41 PM
Your top undeveloped domain names Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 8 02-23-2005 11:34 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:26 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0