Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-20-2005, 09:21 PM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I always like doing this thread as it is interesting to see what domains everyone else has. I have too many to count but one of my favorites is onlinepokertells.com. One of these days I should do something with this considering there were 244 searches on "online poker tells" done in overture last month
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-21-2005, 10:08 AM
Ex Croupier Ex Croupier is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 187
Default

B) onlinepokeradvantage.com

will probally turn it in to: how to make a sixfigure income playing online poker ebook kinda site

h34r:
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-21-2005, 10:38 AM
J S's Avatar
J S J S is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 456
Default

I'd guess right now the easiest one of our sites to develop would be legalizeholdem.com

i'm thinking just a place to post news articles relating to legalization and maybe a petition sign up...?
__________________
J S

The Ron Paul Blimp is flying! History was made on December 16th, Ron Paul raised over 6 Million!


NEW - Sell my Poker Dealer Course, and How to Host a Poker Tournament Guide with ClickBank and make great CPA's paid every 2 weeks. Non-Competitive poker related products help maximize your website traffic!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-21-2005, 11:12 AM
mike mike is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 98
Default

Its a fun thread...

I do wsopespn.com , I gotta get that name on redirect just in case it gets any hits..

Others i got are onlinepokerbook and onlinepokerebook

howtowinonlinepoker.com (long :lol: )

I got like 50 total, some are amature wastes...

But those are on the top of my head.....
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-21-2005, 03:56 PM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I got a few too that I registered in a drunken stupor. Whenever I log into my account I think "I can't wait til these expire so I don't have to look at them"

I used to own 18+ high type in traffic wsop domains. I'll have to post another thread about the outcome of the court case with Harrah's.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-23-2005, 04:24 AM
Eric Eric is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 6
Default

Who do you guys use to register these little gems? Is it important to use the same company you will be webhosting with, or is it easy to transfer them?

Also wondering if any of you have ever made money by selling an undeveloped poker domain. Or, is the idea more about pushing traffic to your main site?

Sorry if this too far off topic... not all of us have cute sitenames to share with the rest of the class... yet.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-23-2005, 05:16 PM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

The days of fetching $1000's for undeveloped domains is over...................unless you visit Ebay of course, many have not been made aware of this :lol:

It is not nessacary to register at the same place you host as you can simply just reroute the DNS to any place. Although I like to register all my domains at the same place just to keep things easy.

I have made money selling domains, but usually no more than $100. Although I once sold www.TheFireShop.com for $2500.

Great Coincindence...........I registered it right after this company accidentally let it expire. I didn't even know at the time it was ever developed, but after a few months the company contacted me. They had been runnning a business from the site and desperately wanted it back......................Needless to say, I made them pay. :P

Other than that I have registered a great deal of domains and I let 70% expire every year.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-23-2005, 11:12 PM
mitchtam mitchtam is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 57
Default

Probably worthless:

empirepoker2005.com
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-23-2005, 11:34 PM
bsgjunkie bsgjunkie is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 142
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by mitchtam@Feb 23 2005, 10:12 PM
Probably worthless:

empirepoker2005.com
Same with mine.

TiltNews.com

Junkie
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Domain Names for Sale SmackDog The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 01-20-2007 02:24 AM
Text Links, Domain Names & Forum Traffic available PokerProp The Poker Affiliate Exchange 3 07-01-2006 09:19 PM
What to do with unused domain names the27offsuit.com General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 06-03-2006 05:41 PM
Domain Names the real estate of 2006? gumbajohnny The Cocktail Lounge 0 04-15-2006 11:15 AM
confusion about domain names absentx General Poker Affiliate Discussion 4 03-10-2005 03:18 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:16 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0