Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews
  #1  
Old 08-22-2007, 05:04 AM
NewPokerGirl's Avatar
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is offline
Special Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 846
Default OmahaHustler.com for sale...again

It's been a little while and I still need the money so OH is back for sale...with traffic this time. Here is a general summary of the site:

Site- http://www.OmahaHustler.com
  • Domain created on 05-19-07 and expires on 05-19-2012 at godaddy
  • Custom designed template by Kundan
  • Purchased $200 worth of links
  • Over 50 pages of unique content (mostly omaha strategy content)
  • Newsletter program build into the site, with the ability to send all members at once. Does not require and 3rd party company.
There is also a customized blog and forum but I have taken them down due to a couple glitches. I have done a bunch of social bookmarking, article submissions (example-click here), directory submissions and done some mild link trading. I can guarantee PR with the next update.


Here is a glimpse of my traffic stats for the last 30 days:

Unique Visits - 1157
  • Google = 336 visits
  • Wikipedia= 169 visits
  • Other sites= 652
If you are serious about buying I will show you all traffic data including keywords from Google analytics and Godaddy Traffic Facts.


This site has a lot of potential and is growing nicely. While omaha poker continues to grow this site will get more and more traffic. I will help the new owner with anything he/she needs. If you have any questions or would like to make an offer feel free to PM me, post here or wite me an email to . I will only give traffic data out to serious buyers. The minimum I will accept is $2,000. Thanks

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will even throw in a MGR affiliate account at Absolute Poker to seal a deal, here are the details:

5 RMP's from 11-06 to 03-07
2 still active, 1 player has recently deposited $900

total payments since 11-06 = $997
average for the last 3 months = $53/month

Last month I only made $41.35 which is below minimum payout so that will get paid with next payment.
Balance so far this month = $31.00

Maybe you'l get lucky and one of the players will hit the badbeat jackpot....you'd earn 10%






__________________

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-22-2007, 10:12 AM
edmc edmc is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,089
Send a message via Yahoo to edmc
Default

shame you are selling. The site was shaping up nicely. I love playing omaha hi/lo. The rake grows pretty quickly as the pots are often loaded.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-22-2007, 06:53 PM
NewPokerGirl's Avatar
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is offline
Special Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 846
Default

feel free to make an offer ed
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-23-2007, 01:37 AM
NewPokerGirl's Avatar
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is offline
Special Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 846
Default

Ok, I have only gotten minimum offers ($2,000)....I will sell to the person the bids $2,500.....Paypal is perfered...Thanks
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-23-2007, 04:10 AM
Aidan's Avatar
Aidan Aidan is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Alberta
Posts: 279
Default

Its a nice site and great niche. Good luck with the sale.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-23-2007, 01:15 PM
NewPokerGirl's Avatar
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is offline
Special Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 846
Default

Sold...thanks for the bids and kind words everyone.
__________________

Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
OmahaHustler.com for sale NewPokerGirl Websites & Domains For Sale 11 07-25-2007 05:15 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:05 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0