Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews
  #1  
Old 07-18-2007, 03:28 AM
NewPokerGirl's Avatar
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is online now
Special Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 857
Default OmahaHustler.com for sale

Create the authority site on the 2nd most played poker game online!

www.OmahaHustler.com is for sale. I am selling simply because I need the money. I have put some decent money into the site and it has some nice extra features. I just submitted a google sitemap so it will be indexed soon (It makes me sick that I wont be able to see any results of all my hard work!). Here are some of the features of the site:
  • Custom PHP template
  • Custom designed forum
  • Custom designed blog ......please view in IE
  • Newsletter with the build a build in email program that allows you to send newsletters to all subscribers at once.
  • 15 professionaly writen Omaha strategy articles writen by a seasoned Omaha poker player.
  • I have a programmer put together www.omahahustler.com/rssfeed , that shows the active tables at Pacific Poker. This isn't an rssfeed but it does update by itself and everything...not really sure what it is.
  • My site reviews were professionaly writen as well.
  • 5 professionaly writen articles designed with article submission in mind. ( I have not submitted yet)
I purchased 2 link packages from members here and I just sent the link details so they should be up soon, here is more info:
  • $120 link package from DueceAce..I can get details if you like.
  • The $80 package from LadyHoldem..see this thread for info
There site has two clitches that I'm not skilled enough to fix. The blog's background doesnt show up on FF but looks good on IE and for some reason when I added a 301 (non-www to www) the forum stops fuctioning. When I take that out of htaccess everything works fine again. I am sure these are both simple things to fix but I figured I would let everyone know.

I have not done any link exchanging yet and the site comes with no commitiments. I did a lot of research on the Omaha niche and found that it shouldnt be very hard to place very well in the serps for most Omaha keywords. The omaha niche is dominated by "how to play omaha, Omaha rules....ect) pages on general poker portals. There are very few sites devoted to Omaha poker.

If you would like any other info or have any questions feel free to PM me.

Anyone interested in buying please do not ask me how much....just send
a pm with an offer-----Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-18-2007, 03:49 AM
NewPokerGirl's Avatar
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is online now
Special Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 857
Default

I forgot a couple other little tidbits:

The domain is good til 5/19/2012

I will also help the buyer with anything he/she needs (related to the site) to the best of my abilities after the sale. I'm not very tech savy but I will do what I can.
__________________
Check out my detailed Carbon Poker review including information on the Carbon Poker promotions

Need poker room reviews, player bio's or basic strategy articles? PM me...cheap rates
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-18-2007, 03:52 AM
haynesey haynesey is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Peterborough UK
Posts: 597
Send a message via AIM to haynesey Send a message via MSN to haynesey Send a message via Skype™ to haynesey
Default

Really nice site you have there NPG, do you have any other projects your going to invest this in to?
__________________
Poker Strategy Poker Advertising

Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-18-2007, 03:54 AM
haynesey haynesey is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Peterborough UK
Posts: 597
Send a message via AIM to haynesey Send a message via MSN to haynesey Send a message via Skype™ to haynesey
Default

ohhh also, can you PM me the name of the newsletter script you have and it's price.
__________________
Poker Strategy Poker Advertising

Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-18-2007, 04:26 AM
NewPokerGirl's Avatar
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is online now
Special Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 857
Default

Thanks Heynesey, I paid a coder to do the script and I dont really know much about that stuff...if you buy the site you can have the script lol.
__________________
Check out my detailed Carbon Poker review including information on the Carbon Poker promotions

Need poker room reviews, player bio's or basic strategy articles? PM me...cheap rates
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-18-2007, 04:46 AM
haynesey haynesey is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Peterborough UK
Posts: 597
Send a message via AIM to haynesey Send a message via MSN to haynesey Send a message via Skype™ to haynesey
Default

lol, it's a nice site but sadly i have my plate full at the minute, im sure you'll have lots of interest.
__________________
Poker Strategy Poker Advertising

Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-18-2007, 05:01 AM
Liam Liam is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 53
Default

I recently bought another site from NPG and I couldn't be happier.

Good luck with the sale of this one.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-18-2007, 11:45 PM
NewPokerGirl's Avatar
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is online now
Special Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 857
Default

Thanks for the kind words guys and gals ....

Since I want this sale to happen asap, I am going to make the deal even sweeter. I will write 2 quality articles, of on the topics of your choice, per week for the 1st 3 months. That equals 24 pages of content...and you know what they say about content hehe.

I also think after the site gets some PR, the owner can make good money on selling links....maybe make a "other games" section and post some holdem strategy articles...then sell links inside the articles to other sites. Just an idea.

Also, some people have had concerns about .php, like I said, im not very techy but its not a true php site. The template is php, the pages are made the same as html. It is very simple to work with and you dont have to know anything about coding and or setting up all kinds of databases.
__________________
Check out my detailed Carbon Poker review including information on the Carbon Poker promotions

Need poker room reviews, player bio's or basic strategy articles? PM me...cheap rates
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 07-24-2007, 10:30 PM
losercore's Avatar
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,294
Default

Do yo have a price range in mind?
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "

"Did you just grab my ass?"
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 07-24-2007, 10:58 PM
NewPokerGirl's Avatar
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is online now
Special Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 857
Default

Hey, I kinda gave up on selling it and have been working very hard on it lately. I was hoping to get atleast $2500 for it..but the offers never got that high.
__________________
Check out my detailed Carbon Poker review including information on the Carbon Poker promotions

Need poker room reviews, player bio's or basic strategy articles? PM me...cheap rates
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:19 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0