Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > The Poker Affiliate Exchange > Websites & Domains For Sale

Websites & Domains For Sale Post Your Websites or Domains that are for sale here.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-17-2007, 05:53 AM
AceHigh Pino's Avatar
AceHigh Pino AceHigh Pino is offline
The Constant Learner
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 540
Send a message via AIM to AceHigh Pino Send a message via MSN to AceHigh Pino Send a message via Yahoo to AceHigh Pino
Default PromoteGambling.COM and .NET -- Premium Domain Auction.

PromoteGambling.COM and .NET

Starting Bid: $100.00
B.I.N.: Undetermined



I've decided to let go one of my most prized domains still left in my portfolio -- I have received countless PMs in the past regarding this domain and both the .com and .net extensions for it. The domains are currently held at GoDaddy and will be pushed to the winning bidder upon payment via PayPal (preferred). This auction will be held at my discretion, and I reserve the right to close the auction if the minimum bid isn't met.


In addition, the domain alone was appraised in the low to mid $xxx's by several veteran affiliates of PAW. I won't name any names without their permission, but to say that their opinions and viewpoints wouldn't be taken seriously is a HUGE understatement, given their status on the Forums here.

Bidding will start at $100. All counter-bids must be in $25 increments. There isn't a B.I.N. at this particular time, but there might be one added depending on the type of response I get via public replies to this thread or any private bidders (which I will list) that PM me.


With my current workload, I don't see myself following through with my prior commitment to actually developing the domain. As much as I'd love to put the time into it, I really just have way too little of it right now with my own work schedule and family.

I figure PAW was the best place to go ahead and list this -- and I'm sure it'll be the ONLY site I'll be listing it on (with the possible exception of CAP). Obviously if it was up to me, I would love to see one of our own take this domain and really do something with it in the future. Thanks again for taking the time to check this thread out. Take care.

-TJ
__________________
"Givin much thanks to all the hustlers, and most importantly YOU, the customer" - Jay Z
  • Casino Arizona Poker Tournaments
  • Arizona Poker Forums
4Flush Gambling News Writer - Independent Freelancer (PM For Rates)

Last edited by AceHigh Pino : 06-17-2007 at 06:02 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-18-2007, 02:38 PM
Brandon's Avatar
Brandon Brandon is online now
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 2,181
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default

This is a solid domain for anyone looking to start an site to attract sub affiliates. I would think mid $XXX's is a fair price for both parties.
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Program *NOW LIVE*
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-18-2007, 03:56 PM
AceHigh Pino's Avatar
AceHigh Pino AceHigh Pino is offline
The Constant Learner
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 540
Send a message via AIM to AceHigh Pino Send a message via MSN to AceHigh Pino Send a message via Yahoo to AceHigh Pino
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
This is a solid domain for anyone looking to start an site to attract sub affiliates. I would think mid $XXX's is a fair price for both parties.
Hey Brandon, thanks a lot for the good words sir. Appreciate it bro.

-TJ


PS -- Kyle also gave me permission to post his previous opinion about the domain and his appraisal opinion. It was the same as Brandon's, in the $xxx range easily....little bit more if developed and sold as a complete site. Thanks Kyle for your words bro.
__________________
"Givin much thanks to all the hustlers, and most importantly YOU, the customer" - Jay Z
  • Casino Arizona Poker Tournaments
  • Arizona Poker Forums
4Flush Gambling News Writer - Independent Freelancer (PM For Rates)

Last edited by AceHigh Pino : 06-20-2007 at 02:04 AM. Reason: Wanted to add another person's appraisal opinion
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-20-2007, 02:02 AM
AceHigh Pino's Avatar
AceHigh Pino AceHigh Pino is offline
The Constant Learner
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 540
Send a message via AIM to AceHigh Pino Send a message via MSN to AceHigh Pino Send a message via Yahoo to AceHigh Pino
Default

I'm pretty surprised to say the least there's no action on these names for the starting price I have them at. Even the people who had inquired in the past have mysteriously stopped replying to my PMs...needless to say I may end the auction in a few days if I don't get the minimum offer sometime before the end of the week.

I appreciate those who have taken the time to check out this thread. If bad comes to worse maybe I'll keep and develop. In either case, it was also very nice of those people who did give a good recommendation on the name and a fair appraisal for the domains. I'll keep the faith for a few more days before I request to just have the thread locked or closed.

TJ
__________________
"Givin much thanks to all the hustlers, and most importantly YOU, the customer" - Jay Z
  • Casino Arizona Poker Tournaments
  • Arizona Poker Forums
4Flush Gambling News Writer - Independent Freelancer (PM For Rates)
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-22-2007, 10:30 AM
AceHigh Pino's Avatar
AceHigh Pino AceHigh Pino is offline
The Constant Learner
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 540
Send a message via AIM to AceHigh Pino Send a message via MSN to AceHigh Pino Send a message via Yahoo to AceHigh Pino
Default

No offers received this week. Will try again hopefully in the future. Thanks again to those who checked it out and the few who PMd me with some interest.
__________________
"Givin much thanks to all the hustlers, and most importantly YOU, the customer" - Jay Z
  • Casino Arizona Poker Tournaments
  • Arizona Poker Forums
4Flush Gambling News Writer - Independent Freelancer (PM For Rates)
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-23-2007, 01:48 AM
cogger cogger is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 142
Default

Good name. Would like to see that one go to work. Outsource maybe?
__________________
Poker Master
Leaderboard Manager
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-23-2007, 04:03 AM
AceHigh Pino's Avatar
AceHigh Pino AceHigh Pino is offline
The Constant Learner
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 540
Send a message via AIM to AceHigh Pino Send a message via MSN to AceHigh Pino Send a message via Yahoo to AceHigh Pino
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cogger View Post
Good name. Would like to see that one go to work. Outsource maybe?
Possibly. Got in some late offers after I closed the auction. Looking over my options now and will update the thread if a sale is complete on them. Thanks for your input Cogger -- they're a nice pair of domains and would definitely be worthy of development. I just don't think I'm that person that could truly take a site like that to the level it deserves to be at.

TJ
__________________
"Givin much thanks to all the hustlers, and most importantly YOU, the customer" - Jay Z
  • Casino Arizona Poker Tournaments
  • Arizona Poker Forums
4Flush Gambling News Writer - Independent Freelancer (PM For Rates)
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Germany gambling domain names codename Websites & Domains For Sale 0 05-17-2007 04:13 AM
Deposit Bonus.com domain for sale Georgia Poker The Poker Affiliate Exchange 4 03-11-2007 05:16 PM
Tips when choosing a domain cmos New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 1 05-12-2006 04:13 PM
.net & .org versus .com? Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 6 10-11-2005 04:37 PM
.Net as good as .com in Search Engines? adioking Search Engine Optimization 4 07-09-2005 10:32 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:30 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0