Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews
  #1  
Old 04-26-2007, 12:23 PM
Darko Darko is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 258
Default Web Designer & Writer Wanted

I need quality Designer and Content Writer for ongoing Poker projects.

I have many good domains that i just dont have time to do myself.

So what i would like is for somone to do the complete site of about 13 pages in total and each page is to have a min of 400 words.

I will give you rough guidline of what to wirte about and which poker rooms to review.


I need you to PM me with the follow answers

1. Total cost to do the complete 13 page site ?
2. Expected time scale for 1 site ?
3. do you have time to do this ongoing for me ?
4. previous work done **** THIS IS A MUST ****

5. Please let me know if you can do other sites with themes of say craps, slots or blackjack etc - I know anyone can write about anything, but if you have a fair bit of knowledge and passion for other topics like i have stated above, please let me know or if you have done some in the past.


All content MUST be unique and pass copyscape - I will expect you to run the site through copyscape if you use any other articles as a reference/guide.

I will do this myself, but i dont want to find anything that comes up as dup content.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Anyone recomend a good writer? SmackDog General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 03-23-2007 12:20 PM
Looking for designer. Offering a % of revenue. haynesey The Poker Affiliate Exchange 2 01-23-2007 11:36 AM
Hyacingirl is a A+ writer psmoney The Poker Affiliate Exchange 4 10-19-2006 07:37 PM
Looking for a writer for a webcomic with an online poker theme Suited Pocket Rockets The Cocktail Lounge 0 06-26-2006 01:47 PM
Site designer Wanted Sea Wasp The Poker Affiliate Exchange 1 07-05-2005 10:24 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:58 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0