Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > The Poker Affiliate Exchange

The Poker Affiliate Exchange Have something you want to sell or trade, i.e. domains, websites, poker stuff? Have Fun.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-18-2006, 04:50 PM
psmoney psmoney is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 436
Default Hyacingirl is a A+ writer

Hey,

I just wanted to show you guys two articles that Hyacingirl has written for my website and I highly recommend if you need an article goto her.

http://psmoney.com/Interviews.cms.htm

http://psmoney.com/Why+Play+Satellite%27s%3F.cms.htm
__________________
#1 exchange for PokerStars T$ and W$

Online Staking Community
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-18-2006, 05:23 PM
hyacinthgirl hyacinthgirl is offline
rakedrop.com
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 158
Default

Ty for the kind words! ::blush:: As long as he started it, I'll elaborate a little.

I was an English Major in college and it's been my lifelong dream to be "a writer." Working on content for poker sites is just one more avenue that I recently realized would work well for me! I am willing to tackle any and all kinds of projects and will work until you are satisfied. Articles, interviews, reviews, you name it and I'll write it.

Plus, then I can tell my dad I'm a writer instead of making my living off of degenerate gamblers.

You can PM me or reach me through Email or MSN.
email:
msn: (don't email this address, though, i may never notice!)
__________________
*Get up to 50% Rakeback!* *Looking for a Poker Bonus?*
*Get $50 for your Poker Bankroll
!* *Want to be a Poker Prop
?*
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-18-2006, 06:25 PM
+EV +EV is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 1
Default

Nice articles! I love Annette.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-19-2006, 07:15 AM
Kellermann Kellermann is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 146
Default

What's the cost of such an article. Say per 1000 words.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-19-2006, 06:37 PM
AceHigh Pino's Avatar
AceHigh Pino AceHigh Pino is offline
The Constant Learner
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 404
Send a message via AIM to AceHigh Pino Send a message via MSN to AceHigh Pino Send a message via Yahoo to AceHigh Pino
Default

Those were some really great articles....I will definitely keep her in mind for any future articles on my other sites. Thanks for the recommendation.
__________________
| AZGambler.com | Arizona's #1 Gambling Authority|

--Click here for advertising on one of the Net's RISING Poker Blogs/Forums --
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Anyone recomend a good writer? SmackDog General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 03-23-2007 11:20 AM
Experienced Freelance Poker Writer Needed pojax The Poker Affiliate Exchange 1 03-04-2007 05:35 AM
Looking for a writer for a webcomic with an online poker theme Suited Pocket Rockets The Cocktail Lounge 0 06-26-2006 12:47 PM
Writer needed. Ezekiel The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 12-08-2005 12:49 AM
I need a writer AceKicker General Poker Affiliate Discussion 12 08-15-2005 11:32 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:00 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 2.4.0