Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews
  #1  
Old 10-05-2006, 02:52 PM
offyourface offyourface is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 167
Default Banned Alance?

I really don't want to make any enemies here, but what the hell is this garbage. They have not spammed this forum, unless they have sent a bunch of pms that I am unaware. Perhaps one of the mods is not aware of this thread, http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/f...eferals-2.html where the people who have used their services have been thrilled. Or could it be that someone doesn't like the idea of TopQ media not getting all the business. If someone could kindly explain this to me I would appreciate it. I don't see in any of their posts where they have spammed. I certainly don't want to be challenging the mods here, but from what I see this is not right.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-05-2006, 03:26 PM
CAZ's Avatar
CAZ CAZ is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 784
Default

WHAT are you talking about?
I cant find anything that indicates alance is banned...
__________________
RakeKiller... its your money, get some back
Poker Rakeback Calculator
Are YOU a player?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-05-2006, 03:32 PM
offyourface offyourface is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 167
Default

He sent me an email letting me know. Then if you look by his name/avatar you will see he is banned. I was the one who told him to come to this forum, but I also made it a point to tell him never ever come across as a spammer, just earn your reputation. From what I can see he has done just that, thats why I don't get this.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-05-2006, 03:44 PM
Holis's Avatar
Holis Holis is online now
Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Cyberspace
Posts: 1,050
Send a message via MSN to Holis
Default

I didnt ban anyone, nor can I....
__________________

Human edited Poker Directory Add your links!
Looking for the Best Online Poker Site?
Poker Freerolls Updated Daily! | Read the latest Poker News
Use our Carbon Poker Bonus Code or our Cake Poker Bonus Code
Check out our listing of current Poker Bonus Codes and Online Casino Bonus Codes
Carbon Poker Bonus | Poker Bonus Codes Online | Online Casino Bonus Directory | Casino Captain
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-05-2006, 03:53 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,254
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Yea that was my bad. I mass banned a few people for spam this morning while I was cleaning up the database, I accidentally did alance.

Not intentional though, thanks for letting me know, he is unbanned. I'm an idiot.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-05-2006, 03:57 PM
Holis's Avatar
Holis Holis is online now
Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Cyberspace
Posts: 1,050
Send a message via MSN to Holis
Default

Drinks on Jeremy at the next convention!
__________________

Human edited Poker Directory Add your links!
Looking for the Best Online Poker Site?
Poker Freerolls Updated Daily! | Read the latest Poker News
Use our Carbon Poker Bonus Code or our Cake Poker Bonus Code
Check out our listing of current Poker Bonus Codes and Online Casino Bonus Codes
Carbon Poker Bonus | Poker Bonus Codes Online | Online Casino Bonus Directory | Casino Captain
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-05-2006, 03:59 PM
offyourface offyourface is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 167
Default

Thanks bro. You guys rock.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-05-2006, 11:34 PM
alance alance is online now
JMSCasino.com
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 114
Send a message via MSN to alance Send a message via Yahoo to alance Send a message via Skype™ to alance
Default

Hello Sir
thx a lot for ur kind supports...
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
BeLOWaBOVe Chat Banned on Stars?!?!? mftpg General Poker Chat 0 02-18-2007 05:04 PM
Online Gambling Banned In South Africa centrebet General Poker Affiliate Discussion 4 12-01-2006 09:16 AM
Crooked Editor Gets Banned from DMOZ Kyle Search Engine Optimization 2 08-23-2006 02:11 PM
Poker Promotion banned in the uk? PokerMaster Offline Poker Affiliate Promotions 5 05-09-2006 09:06 PM
Costumes @ WSOP banned Promote_u General Poker Chat 4 04-20-2005 07:04 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:59 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0