Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > Web Design Q&A

Web Design Q&A Use this forum to discuss any web design questions or issues you may be having

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-09-2006, 05:02 PM
poker69 poker69 is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 50
Default Downloadable Website Program

Hey I was wondering if there is any sort of downloadable website program for beginers .. or if anybody has a program they can send me.. I am just starting out, Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-09-2006, 10:29 PM
Georgia Poker Georgia Poker is offline
Resident High Roller
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 976
Default

Search button.

Use it.
__________________
P2P Lending, great affiliate program!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-10-2006, 10:22 AM
poker69 poker69 is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 50
Default

I searched and couldn't find anything that answers my question.. any help? Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-10-2006, 10:39 AM
mikebrad mikebrad is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 368
Default

http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/f...esign+software

coffee cup
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-10-2006, 01:49 PM
poker69 poker69 is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 50
Default

I may sound really dumb because I am extremly new to this stuff .. from reading other stuff I am confused ... Can you create a webpage on microsoft frontpage and then put it on the internet? how do you do this ? Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-10-2006, 07:03 PM
mikebrad mikebrad is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 368
Default

yes, frontpage is a program for creating webpages. How do you do this?

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/FX010858021033.aspx
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-10-2006, 08:20 PM
poker69 poker69 is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 50
Default

what about yahoo site builder?? can you then buy a domain name and easily make this your site ? Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-10-2006, 09:02 PM
mikebrad mikebrad is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 368
Default

I used yahoo sitebuilder when I first started out. It was ok but I quickly switched because it added way too many extraneous lines of code.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 09-11-2006, 02:50 AM
Bryan's Avatar
Bryan Bryan is offline
Offline Super Affiliate
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 331
Send a message via AIM to Bryan
Default

I would suggest Macromedia Dreamweaver. They even sell DVD tutorials on how to use it and it's not that difficult.

Although yahoo sitebuilder is fairly easy to use... it's not a very good choice and most sites made with it don't look very professional and the code is poorly written.

Bryan
__________________
Something Sick in the Poker Industry is Coming Very Soon
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 09-11-2006, 10:05 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,000
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

If you have a few hundred dollars you should have a freelancer build a site for you to get started. Obviously you are new to websites and html (not a bad thing, we all started there)

But it may save you countless hours and headaches down the road to have a professional build you a site now, and you can learn from this site and possibly do your own in the future.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Complete Website Designs (New Low Prices) freydaddy Web Design Q&A 21 07-02-2007 08:07 PM
PokersLegends.net – Online Poker Website Auction Cashmirrors The Poker Affiliate Exchange 1 03-28-2007 04:04 PM
New Neteller T&C's Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 10-02-2006 09:03 PM
Downloadable Publisher program poker69 Offline Poker Affiliate Promotions 0 09-13-2006 08:21 PM
Website / Add-On for Sale indieangler The Poker Affiliate Exchange 3 11-24-2005 09:55 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:09 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0