| Web Design Q&A Use this forum to discuss any web design questions or issues you may be having |
 06-07-2006, 11:28 PM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 17
|
|
Looking for a hand calculator for my website
I'm thinking of having a hand calculator with my own website. How much does such a hand calculator cost as seen on cardplayer.com and who could be able to programm it?
|
 06-08-2006, 04:43 PM
|
|
Moderator
|
|
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: California
Posts: 1,317
|
|
http://www.compatiblepoker.com/free_calculator.php
__________________
I Changed my MSN - Please add to your MSN Friends List.
|
 06-09-2006, 06:10 PM
|
|
Member
|
|
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ozarks
Posts: 45
|
|
Is the site from your link a member here?
|
 06-10-2006, 09:51 AM
|
|
Moderator
|
|
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: California
Posts: 1,317
|
|
Yes, Hoursurfer is his name.
__________________
I Changed my MSN - Please add to your MSN Friends List.
|
 06-26-2006, 01:39 AM
|
|
Moderator
|
|
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,083
|
|
Yup, still offering it for free if you are interested. Any questions send me a pm.
R
|
 06-29-2006, 11:15 AM
|
|
Member
|
|
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 47
|
|
I added the one from Compatible poker to my site a few weeks ago and it's great. Nice and easy to install and also to customise the card design too.
Arn
__________________
Online Poker Freerolls
Online Casino Reviews
Beginner Poker
Sit & Go Poker
|
 07-05-2006, 10:07 AM
|
|
Junior Member
|
|
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 6
|
|
From the looks of it, it just does holdem?
|
 07-06-2006, 09:14 PM
|
|
Moderator
|
|
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,083
|
|
Yes sir, just holdem as of right now.
|
 07-11-2006, 08:48 PM
|
|
Member
|
|
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 61
|
|
Somebody please help me before I go out of my mind.
Ok, I get the .swf file uploaded no problem but for the life of me I cannot get the card folder to upload. What am I doing wrong?
|
 07-12-2006, 11:39 AM
|
|
Moderator
|
|
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,083
|
|
So you just can't get the cards to show up or you can't upload the "card" folder altogether?
If the cards just aren't showing up then make sure you saved the Card folder into the same folder as the .swf.
|
| Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests) |
| |
|
Thread Tools
|
Search this Thread
|
|
|
|
|
Display Modes
|
Linear Mode
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:25 PM.
|