Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums

Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/)
-   Web Design Q&A (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/web-design-q/)
-   -   Looking for a hand calculator for my website (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/web-design-q/5406-looking-hand-calculator-my-website.html)

Millman 06-07-2006 10:28 PM

Looking for a hand calculator for my website
 
I'm thinking of having a hand calculator with my own website. How much does such a hand calculator cost as seen on cardplayer.com and who could be able to programm it?

Brandon 06-08-2006 03:43 PM

http://www.compatiblepoker.com/free_calculator.php

Holyman 06-09-2006 05:10 PM

Is the site from your link a member here?

Brandon 06-10-2006 08:51 AM

Yes, Hoursurfer is his name.

hoursurfer 06-26-2006 12:39 AM

Yup, still offering it for free if you are interested. Any questions send me a pm.

R

Arnoldpalmer 06-29-2006 10:15 AM

I added the one from Compatible poker to my site a few weeks ago and it's great. Nice and easy to install and also to customise the card design too.

Arn

Grumbledook 07-05-2006 09:07 AM

From the looks of it, it just does holdem?

hoursurfer 07-06-2006 08:14 PM

Yes sir, just holdem as of right now.

greview 07-11-2006 07:48 PM

Somebody please help me before I go out of my mind.
Ok, I get the .swf file uploaded no problem but for the life of me I cannot get the card folder to upload. What am I doing wrong?

hoursurfer 07-12-2006 10:39 AM

So you just can't get the cards to show up or you can't upload the "card" folder altogether?

If the cards just aren't showing up then make sure you saved the Card folder into the same folder as the .swf.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:37 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0