News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs > UltimateBet.com

UltimateBet.com Discuss UltimateBet.com's poker affiliate program and chat with their affiliate managers here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-26-2006, 04:25 PM
SuperAffiliate's Avatar
SuperAffiliate SuperAffiliate is offline
PokerNews Finland
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Finland
Posts: 55
Send a message via Skype™ to SuperAffiliate
Default Can't register

Hey,

I was trying to register into UB's program, I'm from Finland and when I put the state/province, it says that it doesn't exist. I've tried everything and can't get it work, what should I do?

Thanks
__________________
"Nobody gonna ask you where you got your dollar from, they ask you; do you have it?"



Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-04-2006, 11:20 AM
Amanda_A Amanda_A is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 8
Default

Hello there,

Glad to hear that you'd like to sign up with UltimateBet's affiliate program! I just attempted to sign up as an affiliate indicating Finland as my country of residence, and it seemed to work fine. Does the error message appear after you hit "Submit"? Let me know and we'll get to the bottom of this for you so that you can get started. Here is the URL for the signup page once again: http://www.incomeaccess.com/members/registration.asp?mid=11

If you have any other questions, please feel free to drop me a line at
__________________
Amanda
Affiliate Marketing Coordinator
UltimateBet.com
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:41 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Casino Affiliate Forum

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0