Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums

Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/)
-   UltimateBet.com (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/ultimatebet-com/)
-   -   Can't register (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/ultimatebet-com/5944-cant-register.html)

SuperAffiliate 07-26-2006 04:25 PM

Can't register
 
Hey,

I was trying to register into UB's program, I'm from Finland and when I put the state/province, it says that it doesn't exist. I've tried everything and can't get it work, what should I do?

Thanks

Amanda_A 08-04-2006 11:20 AM

Hello there,

Glad to hear that you'd like to sign up with UltimateBet's affiliate program! I just attempted to sign up as an affiliate indicating Finland as my country of residence, and it seemed to work fine. Does the error message appear after you hit "Submit"? Let me know and we'll get to the bottom of this for you so that you can get started. Here is the URL for the signup page once again: http://www.incomeaccess.com/members/registration.asp?mid=11

If you have any other questions, please feel free to drop me a line at :)


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:53 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0