Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs > TonyGPoker.com

TonyGPoker.com Discuss TonyGPokercom's Affiliate Programs and chat with their Affiliate Managers, Jose here.

 
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-27-2006, 07:54 PM
Aidan's Avatar
Aidan Aidan is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Alberta
Posts: 263
Default Quick Question

Could you please confirm that I have done my link properly.

https://secure.skillgamesnetwork.com...n=2&id=ButtMud

I feel like a dumbass for choosing such a stupid name now.


Thanks.
  #2  
Old 09-27-2006, 08:08 PM
TonyGPoker TonyGPoker is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 24
Default

Hi,

Yes that is correct.

- Jose
__________________
www.tonygpoker.com/affiliates/
  #3  
Old 09-27-2006, 11:49 PM
hyacinthgirl hyacinthgirl is offline
rakedrop.com
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 158
Default

Hehe, that's why I was a little more careful when I chose mine. But I had the benefit of knowing it would go in my link when I picked!
__________________
*Get up to 50% Rakeback!* *Looking for a Poker Bonus?*
*Get $50 for your Poker Bankroll
!* *Want to be a Poker Prop
?*
  #4  
Old 10-02-2006, 06:06 PM
Graham's Avatar
Graham Graham is online now
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 771
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bankrollbacker
Could you please confirm that I have done my link properly.

https://secure.skillgamesnetwork.com...n=2&id=ButtMud

I feel like a dumbass for choosing such a stupid name now.


Thanks.
LOL!... I want to, but I am not even gonna ask...haha
__________________
Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News

"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Quick question NewPokerGirl The Cocktail Lounge 1 03-20-2007 04:10 AM
Quick question about Old trackers. haynesey Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network 4 02-15-2007 04:51 PM
quick question cpa or rev share in current climate Darko General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 02-02-2007 03:14 PM
Quick Cash related question Nick0r PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners 2 11-16-2005 11:54 AM
quick paradise question absentx General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 04-17-2005 02:02 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:56 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 2.4.0