Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews
  #1  
Old 03-20-2007, 04:14 AM
NewPokerGirl's Avatar
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is offline
Special Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 869
Default Quick question

How do you take a screen shot while in IE? I tryed to save a page but it isnt exactly what I wanted...I want to make a IE page into something more like a pic...Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-20-2007, 05:10 AM
Squigley Squigley is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 105
Default

Hi.
When I want to do that, I press 'print screen' then open up Word or something like that and 'paste'. Is that any help to you?
__________________
Poker Bonuses | No Deposit Poker | Poker Directory
Free Online Poker | Poker Review | Best Casino Bonus
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Quick question about Old trackers. haynesey Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network 4 02-15-2007 05:51 PM
quick question cpa or rev share in current climate Darko General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 02-02-2007 04:14 PM
Quick Question Aidan TonyGPoker.com 3 10-02-2006 07:06 PM
Quick Cash related question Nick0r PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners 2 11-16-2005 12:54 PM
quick paradise question absentx General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 04-17-2005 03:02 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:53 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0