Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Team Paradise Ipods

Team Paradise Ipods The Official ParadiseIpods.com Forum

 
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1   Spam Kill
Old 12-29-2005, 06:26 PM
nrevoy30 nrevoy30 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba
Posts: 9
Send a message via MSN to nrevoy30
Default

Hi I would like to know what is the password for this january 1st tournament coming up. Since I am a member of this forum aren't i? I am new to all of this. I am presently an affilate for paradise poker as well. I am really trying to finish the website to promote other peoploe to join. However,please email me back to let me know where i go from there. Thanks.

Nikki
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
My Boring Tournament Story indieangler General Poker Chat 0 08-31-2006 03:36 AM
Paradise Tournament MGR checkingout General Poker Affiliate Discussion 3 06-05-2006 11:39 PM
Conquest of Paradise Island Stephen ParadisePoker.com 0 01-17-2006 05:32 AM
Paradise Ipod Tourney Cancelled Tonight Jeremy Team Paradise Ipods 3 08-24-2005 02:16 PM
Paradise Ipod Randy72560 Team Paradise Ipods 3 08-09-2005 06:34 AM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:18 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0