Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs > SunPoker.com - FocalClick

SunPoker.com - FocalClick SunPoker.com is a member of the PAW network. Discuss SunPoker.com's Affiliate Program with us or chat with their Affiliate Manager Mark here.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-25-2006, 08:47 PM
ICISIC's Avatar
ICISIC ICISIC is offline
The Don Dadda
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 427
Send a message via AIM to ICISIC Send a message via MSN to ICISIC
Arrow Individual player stats?

hey mark I was just wondering if ur site allows affiliates to c each indvidual player stats which have been tracked to them. So deposits and rake generated by each tracked player?
__________________


www.DreamPrizePoker.com "Get comped for playing poker online"

www.teamdpp.com "Our Poker Blog"

I CAME, I SAW, I CONQUERED!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-26-2006, 11:36 AM
SunPoker.com's Avatar
SunPoker.com SunPoker.com is online now
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 607
Default

Hi ICISIC,

Sunpoker.com's stats break down by player and show:

- Username
- Wagers
- Rake generated
- Total bets
- Total Time Wagering
- Last wager date
- Country
- Age
- Date account opened

Thanks,

Mark
__________________
SunPoker.com
Focalclick Affiliate Program
---
$1,000 Bonus Monthly
$10K Freeroll Monthly
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-26-2006, 11:39 AM
ICISIC's Avatar
ICISIC ICISIC is offline
The Don Dadda
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 427
Send a message via AIM to ICISIC Send a message via MSN to ICISIC
Default

thanks
__________________


www.DreamPrizePoker.com "Get comped for playing poker online"

www.teamdpp.com "Our Poker Blog"

I CAME, I SAW, I CONQUERED!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Individual player stats? ICISIC ParadisePoker.com 3 07-03-2006 09:38 PM
Individual player stats? ICISIC KiwiPoker.com 1 06-28-2006 05:57 PM
Individual player stats? ICISIC HollyWoodPoker.com 3 06-27-2006 06:39 PM
Individual player stats? ICISIC PokerHost.com 0 06-25-2006 08:45 PM
Individual player stats? ICISIC SuperPokerAffiliates.com 0 06-25-2006 08:41 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:28 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0