Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs > HollyWoodPoker.com

HollyWoodPoker.com HollywoodPoker.com is a member of the PAW network. Discuss the HollywoodPoker.com affiliate program here.

Closed Thread
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-25-2006, 08:43 PM
ICISIC's Avatar
ICISIC ICISIC is offline
The Don Dadda
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 438
Send a message via AIM to ICISIC Send a message via MSN to ICISIC
Arrow Individual player stats?

hey Julie I was just wondering if ur site allows affiliates to c each indvidual player stats which have been tracked to them. So deposits and rake generated by each tracked player?
__________________


www.DreamPrizePoker.com "Get comped for playing poker online"

I CAME, I SAW, I CONQUERED!
  #2  
Old 06-25-2006, 10:02 PM
the27offsuit.com the27offsuit.com is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,216
Default

No -
__________________
Poker Players see what Poker Rooms Allow USA Players , Find out How To Qualify For The 2008 Wsop And Get Your Pokerstars Bonus .Not From The USA Then Get The Top PartyPoker Bonuscode , Or If Your A Casino Player From The U.S. Find Out What Casinos Accept US Players , Affiliates See Our Casino And Affiliate Programs ......
  #3  
Old 06-27-2006, 09:30 AM
HollywoodPoker HollywoodPoker is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 12
Default

Hey ICISIC,

Please send me an email ([email protected]) and I'll have our affiliate manager look into this for you.

Cheers,

Julie
  #4  
Old 06-27-2006, 06:39 PM
ICISIC's Avatar
ICISIC ICISIC is offline
The Don Dadda
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 438
Send a message via AIM to ICISIC Send a message via MSN to ICISIC
Default

sent u an email thanks
__________________


www.DreamPrizePoker.com "Get comped for playing poker online"

I CAME, I SAW, I CONQUERED!
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Individual player stats? ICISIC ParadisePoker.com 3 07-03-2006 09:38 PM
Individual player stats? ICISIC KiwiPoker.com 1 06-28-2006 05:57 PM
Individual player stats? ICISIC SunPoker.com - FocalClick 2 06-26-2006 11:39 AM
Individual player stats? ICISIC PokerHost.com 0 06-25-2006 08:45 PM
Individual player stats? ICISIC SuperPokerAffiliates.com 0 06-25-2006 08:41 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:20 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0