Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs > SunPoker.com - FocalClick

SunPoker.com - FocalClick SunPoker.com is a member of the PAW network. Discuss SunPoker.com's Affiliate Program with us or chat with their Affiliate Manager Mark here.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-23-2006, 05:15 PM
gumbajohnny's Avatar
gumbajohnny gumbajohnny is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: ft lauderdale
Posts: 212
Send a message via AIM to gumbajohnny Send a message via MSN to gumbajohnny Send a message via Skype™ to gumbajohnny
Default

O.K. So I am getting ready for a new site and a promo and am giving serious thought to promote sunpoker.
I would like feedback from everybody that promotes them.
Any and all thought please.
__________________
Good Luck To Us All!!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-24-2006, 09:49 AM
absentx absentx is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 464
Default

I was approached by them to promote them. I was skeptical, I had never heard of them.

I put them up and I have been promoting them for about ten months now and I have been really happy. Of course what I do is probably a little different than what you will be doing, but the service is great. They have turned out to be a pretty reliable monthly producer for me. Signups have been slow lately, but that is probably my fault.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-24-2006, 11:43 AM
gumbajohnny's Avatar
gumbajohnny gumbajohnny is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: ft lauderdale
Posts: 212
Send a message via AIM to gumbajohnny Send a message via MSN to gumbajohnny Send a message via Skype™ to gumbajohnny
Default

Yeah they approached me as well.
TY for the reply, I guess you r the only one hear promoting them.
__________________
Good Luck To Us All!!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-25-2006, 12:48 AM
the27offsuit.com the27offsuit.com is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,195
Default

i have a few of there links up on some sites, never did much thou only 3 first time deposits who earn about $5 a month
__________________
Poker Players see what Poker Rooms Allow USA Players , Find out How To Qualify For The 2008 Wsop And Get Your Pokerstars Bonus .Not From The USA Then Get The Top PartyPoker Bonuscode , Or If Your A Casino Player From The U.S. Find Out What Casinos Accept US Players , Affiliates See Our Casino And Affiliate Programs ......
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Promoting Bodog RounderStaked General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 01-24-2007 07:30 PM
Promoting bingo 1pokerbonus.com General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 11-24-2006 09:39 AM
Sunpoker signs Poker Superstar.. SunPoker.com SunPoker.com - FocalClick 0 04-26-2006 01:41 PM
SunPoker Cash-Out coxquinn SunPoker.com - FocalClick 5 12-09-2005 09:12 AM
Offline Promoting joeblack General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 11-15-2005 10:04 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:22 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0