Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews
  #1  
Old 09-10-2005, 10:56 PM
500K A MONTH 500K A MONTH is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 4
Default

just spam at RGP & u will get 500k a month in affiliate revenue
  #2  
Old 09-11-2005, 12:31 AM
hoursurfing's Avatar
hoursurfing hoursurfing is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,263
Default

Why are you telling people this? First off youre not going to make anything. Second off if you did make even $500 dollars a month doing it you wouldnt post it at an affiliate forum and tell people your tip.

I also thought most poker rooms check to make sure their affiliate players are not coming from forums. Once you make over 10k I'd think they'd start checking to see where the players were coming from. I could be wrong but its sad to see that people are listening to you as I've seen a couple familiar names up there.

Later,
R
__________________
I'd rather be surfing
  #3  
Old 09-11-2005, 12:53 AM
tomysole tomysole is offline
Members
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 217
Default

first off 500K means $500,000 dummy, second off no one here wants there account deleted for spamming.
  #4  
Old 09-11-2005, 02:26 AM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Thats the dumbest thing I have ever heard on this forum. You have 24 hours to post a screenshot of your performance unless you will be deleted..............jackass.
  #5  
Old 09-11-2005, 02:35 AM
ClarkePromotions ClarkePromotions is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fortaleza, Brazil
Posts: 363
Default

LOL - you do not make 500K a month I can guarentee that! Also, thanks for letting us all know that, now I'm waiting for all the PartyRiches juniors to give it a try, I already see the27offsuite dude spamming 3 times in the last hour
__________________
I'd describe my SEO hat as a darkish gray...
  #6  
Old 09-11-2005, 03:48 AM
tomysole tomysole is offline
Members
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 217
Default

ha ha ha ha. Nice one clarkpromo
  #7  
Old 09-11-2005, 10:13 AM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Congrats your banned.
  #8  
Old 09-11-2005, 07:45 PM
slowdive23 slowdive23 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Upland, CA. USA
Posts: 128
Send a message via MSN to slowdive23
Default

Such hostility!
__________________
<span style=\'color:blue\'>Don't tell us about Private Property, this is America!</span>

[email protected]

Protect you Poker Affiliate Empire today!

College Nuts for Poker!

Get your bonus codes on poker chips!
  #9  
Old 09-12-2005, 11:16 PM
CasinoMack CasinoMack is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 376
Default

It looks like "500k a month" beat me to the best tip on the net. Oh well I guess the cat's out of the bag now. Better switch to something else like selling flowers.
__________________
Poker Bonus Codes
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Paid Links avail Holis The Cocktail Lounge 0 02-05-2006 05:13 PM
Anybody out there having their best month? sportznuts General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 12-28-2005 11:45 PM
Looking for Paid Mods NeverBeg The Poker Affiliate Exchange 9 12-16-2005 02:36 PM
Wanted - Paid and free mods for poker forum John D The Poker Affiliate Exchange 1 12-05-2005 08:51 AM
Lots of Players this month skits2 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 4 10-06-2005 04:36 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:32 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0