Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews
  #1  
Old 08-12-2005, 12:24 AM
Peelman Peelman is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 29
Default

In brief I have a client looking for a $35,000 investor. She told me that there would be a return on investment in only two months but I don't know what percentage/flat rate she would be offering on that. I told her I'd look to see if I could find anyone interested. I'll get into the details more below but if it looks like something you might want to consider pm me your name and phone numbers (work, cell, wherever you can easily be reached) and I will pass it on to her so you can work out any questions.

Ok, my childhood love was professional wrestling and I've made friends throughout that industry over the years. My client has been in the wrestling industry for twenty years and counting and knows all of the ins and outs. Her plan is to set up a nationally distributed DVD of womens wrestling on par with Carmen Elektra's NWWL (http://nwwl.com/) where the emphasis is getting naked chicks wrestling in the ring. The problem with the NWWL product is their lack of knowledge on the wrestling business and instead of encorporating with them she is looking to fund it herself and do it the right way by training the talent (she has Dory Funk Jr. lined up to work with the girls) and tweaking it into an overall better show. After a month of DVD release the show would then go to PPV (she already has all of the connections to make these things happen, productionwise and everything). I don't anticipate the investor to have to much say in what happens since the overall purpose is to let someone within the industry for so long do what she knows to make an excellent product. She did mention the investment would include a 15 second commercial during WWE's Monday Night Raw so she has the marketing aspects covered. This is a turnkey opportunity to use money to make money. Granted this is a lot of money but her plan is to use her end of the revenue generated to make it a monthly DVD club with monthly PPV's and annual memberships, pretty much attacking the major moneymaking facets of the industry in one fell swoop. So if you can afford to drop $35k and get a nice kickback in a few months gimme a PM. Even if it's a slight possibility pass me your info and I'll get it to her and you can clear up any concerns or questions with her directly. Thanks.
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
$$$ New Income Opportunity! $$$ sfifabian The Spam Forum 1 04-07-2007 11:07 PM
Investment opportunity!! petrassi PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners 1 03-05-2007 03:56 PM
looking for small investment, to complete design work. haynesey The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 02-04-2007 07:31 AM
Advertising Opportunity NeverBeg The Poker Affiliate Exchange 15 04-23-2006 02:26 PM
opportunity for the right person juice1335 The Poker Affiliate Exchange 6 09-06-2005 01:19 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:12 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0