
I am offering 3 affiliates the opportunity to advertise on my new site which is literally exploding with traffic. I will be rotating 3 banners on my site, and it will be the only advertising being done on the site. If you are interested please contact me via this thread, or PM me please. I do not want to disclose the site until I get some interest.
Here is the sites traffic... If anybody who does not believe it, you are more than welcome to ask for screen shots of my stats for proof. Keep in mind, my site has only been live from April 10th to April 15th, but my stats have only been calculated up until the 14th.
Here are the stats:
Unique Visitors: 538
Number of visits: 1110 (2.06 visits/visitor)
Pages viewed: 37310 (33.61 pages/visit)
Hits: 181667 (163.66 hits/visit)
Bandwith: 1001.79 MB (924.17 KB/visit)
In addition, my forum already has ~200 members.
If you would like to know any more information, about my stats, please contact me.
Ad space will cost $150 per month, with the option to book 3 months at a time. If you choose to book 3 months, you get the 3rd month for just $100.
I promise that this is the most sound investment one could make. You will literally be putting your ad in front of hundreds and even thousands of avid online poker players at a very reasonable price.
Cheers
|