Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > The Spam Forum

The Spam Forum All spam goes here and only here. Feel free to spam away!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1   Spam Kill
Old 05-31-2007, 10:54 PM
PokerManic PokerManic is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 46
Thumbs up Wow Great Site, BetCris for US Players

NOTE: It's an affiliate link, but I don't think I get credit for it anyways. (unless, you sign up a player account.. well worth it though.)

I don't know how I overlooked this one.

They do have poker (nothing spectacular.) But a big WOW for a sportsbook. Absolute must for sportsbook affiliate programs.


US players accepted, HUGE WAGER Limits, and what I like best is telephone betting for bets over $50 ..

Bookmaker.com

It's owned and operated betCRIS. Basically one of the top sportsbooks worldwide anyways.

Basically as a US Player I only used some of the better sportsbooks.. which was pinnaclesports and betwwts.

When they stopped with US players I kind of gave up my search. I don't know how I passed this one up.

Seriously worth checking out. I LOVE IT
__________________
Report A Sportbook, Casino, or Poker Scam
PrimaSporstbook.com
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Site - Reviews Would Be Great ThePokerBank New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 2 03-08-2007 07:21 PM
Google SEO Questions edmc Search Engine Optimization 0 02-10-2007 06:18 PM
Rakeback site possibly for sale, lets talk RBseller The Poker Affiliate Exchange 2 10-17-2006 09:34 AM
Article To Introduce New Players to Online Poker bankrollboost.com General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 04-09-2006 07:41 AM
Did you send me this? Joe General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 04-28-2005 05:17 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:33 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0