Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > Search Engine Optimization

Search Engine Optimization Better rankings in the search engines mean more money in our bank accounts. Share tips and strategies for SEO here.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 12-12-2007, 05:03 AM
Liam Liam is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 53
Default

Just stumbled accross this gem while doing a search. Is this still relevant and if so can someone please tell me step by step how to do it?

I am a complete noob
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 12-12-2007, 07:23 AM
Notspot Notspot is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: UK
Posts: 302
Default

Say your normal url is

a href="xxwww.greatpokersite.com"

just add rel="nofollow"

a rel="nofollow" href="xxwww.greatpokersite.com"

obviously without the xx

Hope that makes sense.
__________________
Poker Bonus Directory | The Poker Blog | Pokerstars Marketing Code
Poker Dictionary | Sit and Go Poker | Best Poker Bonus

Last edited by Notspot : 12-12-2007 at 07:31 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 12-13-2007, 04:05 AM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is offline
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 341
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default

nevermind.. didn't realize how old the thread was.
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Links for Affiliate Resources and/or Poker Blogs fade The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 02-07-2007 12:23 PM
Selling Affiliate Links Liam The Poker Affiliate Exchange 1 01-27-2007 09:35 AM
Sub Affiliate Links chern900 AbsolutePoker.com 1 10-10-2006 06:51 PM
301 redirect for affiliate links? Georgia Poker General Poker Affiliate Discussion 10 05-30-2006 04:24 PM
partypoker not paying this affiliate pittsburg123 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 13 03-05-2005 04:58 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:01 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0