Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > Search Engine Optimization

Search Engine Optimization Better rankings in the search engines mean more money in our bank accounts. Share tips and strategies for SEO here.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-14-2006, 05:08 PM
indieangler indieangler is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Posts: 489
Send a message via AIM to indieangler Send a message via MSN to indieangler
Default

Has anyone ever attend the Search Engine Strategies Conference? There is one coming up at the end of February. It's around $1800, I believe, for the entire event but it's 4-5 days long and packed full of good seminars and speakers. I'd love to go but don't have that much money at hand. I'm taking fund raisers...I need 18 people at a $100 a pop and I'll write everyone 20 page reports when I get back. =) Just kidding.

Anyone ever gone or plan on going?
__________________
Blackjack Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-14-2006, 10:55 PM
hoursurfing's Avatar
hoursurfing hoursurfing is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,268
Default

WHere is it held
__________________
I'd rather be surfing
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-14-2006, 11:45 PM
adioking's Avatar
adioking adioking is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 1,576
Default

http://www.jupiterevents.com/sew/winter06/index.html

It's in New York.
__________________
Play mac poker and mac casino games, and read poker articles at online poker mac.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Search Engine Submissions??? edmc Search Engine Optimization 6 12-26-2006 04:33 PM
No search engine traffic wanted Justin Search Engine Optimization 6 08-21-2006 07:36 AM
New Gambling Search Engine and Directory jharri26 New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 10 10-21-2005 02:14 PM
Search Engine Submission sooners83 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 4 07-25-2005 04:13 PM
Search Engine Optimization Tool Ritch111 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 02-11-2005 11:01 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:07 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0