Been doing alot of keyword research and finding some nice niches out there. Anyone having any approx figures on popularity of keywords they target. I realize this isnt an exact science. For example:
Keyword Poker - is searched roughly 100 x per day
If I can get high rankings for keyword poker will this generate enough significant traffic to make this concept worthwhile. Obviously, you can build other keywords around your site and create worthwhile content to keep visitors coming back. But when is niche too small that you never stand a chance of generating any income.
I'd rather have 100 pages targeting 100 keyword phrases getting 1 visitor per day than 1 page getting 100 visitors per day searching for 1 keyword phrase.
My advice is to make your site with a theme of a certain niche, but have your content focus on 100+ different keywords with 100+ pages. But have a good amount of pages focusing on your niche, and related topics of your niche