Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews

New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews This is the place for new affiliates to ask the vetrans general questions and answers

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-31-2005, 11:25 PM
Pokerhard Pokerhard is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2
Default

Hello, new to the forum, first post.


I have been reading all the posts from the experienced affiliates and webmasters here.You people give up a lot of information, awesome....

I have read a lot of internet marketing info, and the name of the game is to target a niche. Poker is one of the largest and most popular subjects on the net. But, Poker is a very large subject if you break it down.

What niche do you target. Jeremy here has targeted Party, written articles, written an ebook. So has he targeted Party.

Everyone on the net preaches content. I agree that content is "King". There just is so much about this subject that is hard to focus on a certain aspect of the subject.. Probably my inexperience.

Not to bore you anymore, you have to start somewhere. Where is that starting point. I think I have an idea but too much info banging around in my head. Set me straight, a starting point.

Thanks people.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-01-2005, 12:17 AM
the27offsuit.com the27offsuit.com is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,193
Default

Niche

Maybe a site only on razz, or only on omaha. These days making a general poker site will not get you anywhere, Maybe a site dedicated only to poker tournaments
__________________
Poker Players see what Poker Rooms Allow USA Players , Find out How To Qualify For The 2008 Wsop And Get Your Pokerstars Bonus .Not From The USA Then Get The Top PartyPoker Bonuscode , Or If Your A Casino Player From The U.S. Find Out What Casinos Accept US Players , Affiliates See Our Casino And Affiliate Programs ......
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-01-2005, 12:28 AM
Pokerhard Pokerhard is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2
Default

Thank you for your reply. Gives me some info to think about.

Joe
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-01-2005, 02:32 AM
BobbyD BobbyD is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 76
Default

I agree with 27, niche is the way to go, others I can think of are:

Low limit players
SNG / STT players
No limit / Limit

I find that most poker players tend to play the game that suits them best.

When I first started playing, I tried pretty much every game. Rrealized im best at SNG's, then focused on becoming a better SNG player.

GL
Bobby
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Niche Marketing... 6 Months Later stillshadow General Poker Affiliate Discussion 3 06-12-2006 11:04 PM
How to Advertise a niche NeverBeg General Poker Affiliate Discussion 17 01-10-2006 05:21 PM
I'll exploit any niche.....really I will! Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 4 10-21-2005 08:59 AM
Poker Niche Marketing Article Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 10-20-2005 10:08 PM
Wow.. Local niche with offline works! bsgjunkie General Poker Affiliate Discussion 14 03-14-2005 04:28 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:11 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0