| Search Engine Optimization Better rankings in the search engines mean more money in our bank accounts. Share tips and strategies for SEO here. |
 09-16-2007, 07:06 AM
|
|
www.aintluck.com
|
|
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 182
|
|
Amazing new Blog Service - Free
Hey, i just found out about this new blog service over at Digital Point Forum. I recommend that forum for seo questions just incase anyone doesn't know about it.
Anyways, check out Blog Rush. You can watch the video on the main page to see how it works. I wont go into detail in this thread.
__________________
Poker Strategy - Online Poker Tables
Free Workout Routines (in the making)
|
 09-16-2007, 03:32 PM
|
|
Senior Member
|
|
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 189
|
|
seems pretty cool if you could have a ton of referrals. It's like a free mlm that pays you traffic to your blog.
__________________
Poker Bonus Codes
Poker Articles
Heads Up Poker
|
 09-17-2007, 02:49 AM
|
|
www.aintluck.com
|
|
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 182
|
|
yeah, i think thats its especially good to get in on right now, since it has alot of room to grow and they're giving bonuses to the people helping it get started.
__________________
Poker Strategy - Online Poker Tables
Free Workout Routines (in the making)
|
 09-17-2007, 08:07 AM
|
|
Senior Member
|
|
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Europe
Posts: 920
|
|
I can't see a video on the main page. Do I have to sign up in order to see the video?
__________________
Cheap English to Swedish translations. Visit eng2swe.com or PM me!
|
 09-17-2007, 03:12 PM
|
|
PAW Staff
|
|
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,215
|
|
I am not sure what to think about this yet. Nonetheless I put it on my blog and wrote a quick post about it. Feel free to sign up through my link
BlogRush
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained
"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."
"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
|
 09-17-2007, 04:05 PM
|
|
Senior Member
|
|
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: UK
Posts: 296
|
|
Quote:
| BlogRush does NOT allow blogs that publish or link to any of the following types of content: hate, anti-racial, drug, terrorist, gambling, pornography, or anything illegal or obscene; included but not limited to warez, hacking, copyrighted music/video/software downloads. |
Pity.
Don't ya just hate being on lists like that 
__________________
Poker Bonus Directory | The Poker Blog | Pokerstars Marketing Code
Poker Dictionary | Sit and Go Poker | Best Poker Bonus
|
 09-17-2007, 06:27 PM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 155
|
|
i put it up already, should I just keep it up till they boot me?
__________________
Online Poker Strategy
|
 09-17-2007, 07:33 PM
|
|
Senior Member
|
|
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 331
|
|
I think gambling gets such a bad reputation and gets struck off from things like this when it really shouldnt. I really don't see how gambling is grouped with things like terrorism and racism.
__________________
Free Poker Content for your site/blog
No Limit Texas Holdem Strategy
|
 09-19-2007, 08:49 AM
|
|
www.aintluck.com
|
|
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 182
|
|
they've got stats up now. got 3 referalls already. and current users getting bonus credits. I think now is the time to get in on it because it'll probably get pretty huge soon.
__________________
Poker Strategy - Online Poker Tables
Free Workout Routines (in the making)
|
 09-19-2007, 04:17 PM
|
|
BryanHauer.com
|
|
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 423
|
|
Ya, I just signed up. It's a cool idea, but so far none of the links in the little box on my site are very relevant.
I'd imagine they're just getting going so it may take some time. Cool idea none the less.
Bryan
__________________
Something Sick in the Poker Industry is Coming Very Soon 
And no it's not the sweet Gambling Wordpress Themes either. Also, check out my other Premium WordPress Themes!
Attention: Visit me on my news blog!
|
| Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests) |
| |
|
Thread Tools
|
|
|
|
Display Modes
|
Linear Mode
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is On
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:41 AM.
|