Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > Search Engine Optimization

Search Engine Optimization Better rankings in the search engines mean more money in our bank accounts. Share tips and strategies for SEO here.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 09-20-2007, 08:50 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,187
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

I suppose it's good in theory, but for the few days I have had it up, I haven't been impressed with the results.

I think exchanging blog links on other relevant sites would probably be more beneficial.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 09-20-2007, 09:10 AM
Kyle Kyle is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,063
Default

And it's been gamed already, lol.


http://www.seo-blackhat.com/article/...-big-time.html
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Collect more of $3700 Free! freecash13 The Spam Forum 0 04-19-2007 05:55 AM
Free Cash Offers $$$ BonusDepot The Spam Forum 1 04-03-2007 06:06 PM
Free Cash No Deposit $$$$$$ BonusDepot The Spam Forum 0 03-27-2007 06:17 PM
Many Free Cash Offers BonusDepot The Spam Forum 1 03-26-2007 02:45 PM
Free Cash Offers BonusDepot The Spam Forum 0 03-20-2007 02:30 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:06 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0